Valued Contributor

One World Fans -- Top Value today

[ Edited ]

Just in case you missed it -- they have a Top Value today 4/23-24.  

Honored Contributor

Re: One World Fans -- Top Value today

[ Edited ]

@Julie_23 wrote:

Just in case you missed it -- they have a Top Value today 4/23-24.  

That dress is really cute. The micro jersey is an amazing fabric.

Valued Contributor

@sunshine 919 - I thought the dress was really cute, too!   And, the fabric -- awesome!  

Esteemed Contributor

I liked the dress but Sam said if you are short, it will be a maxi dress. Thanks but no thanks.

Honored Contributor

@elated wrote:

I liked the dress but Sam said if you are short, it will be a maxi dress. Thanks but no thanks.

@elated

I hate when they say that! No. If it is cut for someone taller, it will be an ill-fitting sack on someone short. I save a lot of money when dresses and longer tops are not offered in short/petite sizes. 

Honored Contributor

The dress is so cute, but I think the jacket is down right ugly, looks like someone cut off your jacket or your wearing your little girls.  Just my opinion ladies.  Do love the material I have a top in that and its so nice.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

I like the dress but that midi-length just doesn't look good on me. I'm 5-3 and midi's make me look even shorter. It's kind of the same with crop pants on me...they make me look shorter as well because of where they hit me on my calves.

Honored Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

The dress is so cute, but I think the jacket is down right ugly, looks like someone cut off your jacket or your wearing your little girls.  Just my opinion ladies.  Do love the material I have a top in that and its so nice.

The material is wonderful isn't it?  It is so smooth  and it stays cool.Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

It just makes me want to yell at the vendors who don't cater to all sizes, petite being one of them. My first vendor who needs a spanking is Quacker Factory who thinks short pants are "petite".  

Honored Contributor

What did he mean by short?  Erin is 5'4" and was wearing the dress and it wasn't close to being a maxi on her.

@Imaoldhippie, funny because I loved the jacket but didn't care for the dress.  And I think I'm the only person on the planet that doesn't really care for that signature OW fabric.