Honored Contributor

Re: One World Clothing 💜

[ Edited ]

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

I bought a hoodie once and had to toss it after one wash.  Pilled like crazy.

I have one sleeveless top in black and white that I like.  Also a maxi that I bought a few years ago but I am so over the sublimation print thing.  As well as the over the top print thing.

And why must they put little sparkly things on everything?  And appliques everywhere?

I just don't see the line as fashionable.  So many of the items just look flimsy and cheap.

I own 2 of the heathered zip front hoodies that they still sell.  I got them as a one day only for under $17.00.  I have worn the 1 to death and it still looks new. There has been no pilling at all and I've had it for 2 years.

The other one I wore 1 time.  It's not that I don't like it but outside of the color of the body, the print is exactly the same as the other one I own. I'm not sure why I bought them both.  But it was cheap and not worth sending back.  I should just donate it.   

A friend of mine owns 2 of the exact same tops I have. She bought hers at Sams Club.   

Trusted Contributor

I have 3 of their hoodies that I purchased about 2 years ago and they wash and dry like a dream and none of my One World clothing has pilled.  But I will say that other than the hoodies, I pretty much only purchase the stuff in the micro jersey that I love love love!  LOL

Honored Contributor

It was weird about the pilled hoodie - I bought 2 of them (like you, LD!) when they were a One Day Only and only the one pilled.  And I washed them exactly the same.

Weird.

Honored Contributor

I have a few One World clothing and never had any issues with the quality.  They washed and dried great and they still look like new. 

Respected Contributor

I like the line and pick mine up over on ebay. Great prices!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I can only speak to my own experience with Evine shopping and I've had no trouble at all with clothing but for a single exception: The Countess! They were pants and they were ******!

I bought another of the palazzo pants this sale  (I have 2 pairs) and they're wonderful. Happy to see the xsmall as I have to roll the waist on the smalls. The OW jean jackets are great as are their leggings.  I've said it before and I will again: the majority of my OW pieces are solid colors. I am getting more into OSO and K & M to be honest; more variety..

The Fairchild pants I bought were very nice and I also have a few Marc Bouwer pieces.