Trusted Contributor

One Thing that I Really Like About HSN...

... Is the HSN Program Guide, including that it lists the Show Hosts.

hsn (dot) com/watch/program-guide

Valued Contributor

Re: One Thing that I Really Like About HSN...

I love everything about HSN! However, I have a great customer service story. I'm a long time customer and I order a LOT! Yesterday, I got two packages and, for the first time, each package had an item missing. It wasn't a UPS issue as the packages were in perfect condition. I think it's because of the Xmas season. Anyhoo--I called Customer Service, and both times, I was completely taken care of--no questions asked! On item was refunded, and the other was shipped right out.

Honored Contributor

If you go to the Show Host icon on the HSN homepage, you can click on each host and it lists their schedule as well.

QVC used to provide the hosts' schedules but stopped doing it supposedly for host safety because they were having the stalker issue. It's my understanding that some of the Q hosts do list their hours for the week on their FB page.

Knowing a host's schedule really isn't on my list of things I care about.

I've never had bad CS with either HSN or QVC. I'm also one of the lucky ones that's never had a problem with returns to QVC either although I will say HSN has them beat in quickness of refunds.

Honored Contributor

The ONLY thing I like better on QVC than HSN are these forums. I enjoy reading them and get some useful info. Otherwise, for everything else HSN is superior.

Esteemed Contributor

I love that hsn will send you out an exchange before they receive your returned item!

Esteemed Contributor

On 12/10/2014 castlenv said:

The ONLY thing I like better on QVC than HSN are these forums. I enjoy reading them and get some useful info. Otherwise, for everything else HSN is superior.

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup} I could not agree more! well said {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Honored Contributor

I like shipping deals, free shipping, reduced shipping, buy more save more no matter what time of day, coupons they offer, ability to cancel with no "letters", ability to return with "no letters', etc. etc. etc.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

On 12/10/2014 ibb38 said:

I love that hsn will send you out an exchange before they receive your returned item!

ITA!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

On 12/10/2014 castlenv said:

ITA

Honored Contributor

One thing I don't like is that they don't run their own forums. Is it true that they stopped because the posts were so bad they feared there could be lawsuits?