Trusted Contributor

Re: One Item you Want to Purchase for Fall

I would like a dark brown suede or leather jean-style jacket.  I don't wear much brown, but I have some lovely dark brown ankle boots that I got last year at a consignment store and would like a jacket to wear with jeans and those boots.  I like the Denim & Co washable suede jean jacket,, but it is sold out in my size in dark brown.  I might put it on waitlist and see what happens.  I have it in gray from last year and like the style and fit. 

I have plenty of fall and winter clothes, but I am always looking.

Honored Contributor

@sandy53 wrote:

I would like a dark brown suede or leather jean-style jacket.  I don't wear much brown, but I have some lovely dark brown ankle boots that I got last year at a consignment store and would like a jacket to wear with jeans and those boots.  

@sandy53

Honored Contributor

Can't think of a thing that I need, never know when I'll have a 'want' though.
"To each their own, in all things".
Respected Contributor

@Snicks1 wrote:
Can't think of a thing that I need, never know when I'll have a 'want' though.

ITA! LOL

Contributor

Thanks lolakimono, that is a pretty good one, even tho it's not suede.  if i can't find one eventually, i will be keeping this one on my list!

deb

Contributor

i have one similar to this in clarks, but this would be a good one too. thanks

you guys are coming up w/ some good alternatives. 

thanks

deb

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have been looking for a new handbag for what seems like forever.  I went into my search wanting one awesome handbag that I would/could carry every day.  I simply have not found my "it" bag.  

I can tell you I am so sick of seeing satchel style handbags with rolled handles that stick straight up and then a shoulder/crossbody strap that is so thin it is kinked.  

Last weekend I saw a young woman who was so put together in every way I wish I could  be.  I sat and stared at her handbag and I could kick myself for not approaching her and asking about it.  I am thinking it might have been a vintage bag since the quality looked so different from what is in the marketplace today.  

Respected Contributor

Well I bought the skirt and it is scheduled to be here by Friday. Hope it fits and meets my expectations as a new option for my outfits. 

Honored Contributor

I'll be waiting for your review Stylish. I'm excited for you.
There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Magic, keep the faith. I finally found my holy grail bag from pikolinos earlier in the year. I searched for over 30 years lol. I should have bought a spare, they don't sell my style anymore.
There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise