Honored Contributor

Re: One Item you Want to Purchase for Fall

@Junker2327 wrote:

I want to purchase some Frye Boots and would love to find a blushy peachy pinkish turtleneck sweater.

Beckyblu

@Junker2327

From Sierra Trading Post-

Lilla P Novelty Mock Turtleneck Sweater (For Women) in Wild Oat - Closeouts

Honored Contributor

@maddiecat

From Sierra Trading Post-

Forte Cashmere Dolman Pullover Sweater - 7gg Cashmere (For Women) in Pine Forest - Closeouts Brodie Scoop Neck Cashmere Sweater (For Women) in Moss - CloseoutsBrodie Scoop Neck Cashmere Sweater (For Women) in Bottle Green - CloseoutsBrodie Deep V-Neck Cashmere Cardigan Sweater - Mother-of-Pearl Buttons (For Women) in Bottle Green - CloseoutsBrodie Long Fitted Cashmere Cardigan Sweater (For Women) in Summer Green - CloseoutsBrodie Lace Back Cashmere Sweater - Relaxed Fit (For Women) in Summer Green - CloseoutsBrodie Cashmere Cardigan Sweater - Hooded (For Women) in Bottle Green - CloseoutsJohnstons of Elgin Classic Cashmere V-Neck Sweater - 21-Gauge (For Women) in Emerald - Closeouts

Super Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@ZoetheCat wrote:

I am seriously stalking a cape that I saw online from Nordstroms.  The thing is (thank you Mary Beth Roe), I am petite (as in 5'1" and 110 pounds).  I'm afraid that I will be swallowed up by a cape.  But I want one.  What to do ...

@ZoetheCat

I think petites need to find a "fitted" cape- an oxymoron?

This is a cape that would look good on petites, IMO-

Thank you so lolakimono!  You really are a wonderful fashion resource.  I love the look of this cape.  Where can I find it?

Honored Contributor

@ZoetheCat wrote:

@ZoetheCat wrote:

I am seriously stalking a cape that I saw online from Nordstroms.  The thing is (thank you Mary Beth Roe), I am petite (as in 5'1" and 110 pounds).  I'm afraid that I will be swallowed up by a cape.  But I want one.  What to do ...

Thank you so lolakimono!  You really are a wonderful fashion resource.  I love the look of this cape.  Where can I find it?

@ZoetheCat

It's from Halston Heritage.  You can find it here, and maybe other places too.

http://www1.bloomingdales.com/shop/product/halston-heritage-sweater-cape-sleeve-crewneck?ID=1217891&...

Trusted Contributor

I need a new pair of brown, comfortable flats for school. Mine are worn out. I bought two new skirts from Liz Claiborne. One is an olive and the other is gray. I have washed them and ironed them and they look very nice. They are a good weight and will go with many things.  They also come in a terra cotta but I am not sure what that color looks like in real life!  On my computer and TV, it looks different.  Because I am short, I will roll the band over for a better fit.  But they are pretty I think.  I have never worn olive so I am anxious to see how it will work for me.

Respected Contributor

@sam96 wrote:

@peachesncream wrote:

Gray jeans, light color.

I searched last year and never found a pair that fit.

@peachesncream 

I have aver these from White House Black Market and I love them!  They have several cuts...skinny, regular, petite, etc.  You can just search gray jeans on their website.

image.jpg

Thanks for pointing these out! Those are the perfect color. I'll have to check these out.

Honored Contributor

I saw a woman on TV wearing a camel sweater with a black pencil skirt, and it looked so striking on her, that I decided I wanted the look.  I already have a black slim skirt.  I just ordered a Joan Rivers camel sweater.  I hope I like it, and it fits when it arrives so I guess that is my one item (for now).

Super Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@ZoetheCat wrote:

@ZoetheCat wrote:

@ZoetheCat

It's from Halston Heritage.  You can find it here, and maybe other places too.

http://www1.bloomingdales.com/shop/product/halston-heritage-sweater-cape-sleeve-crewneck?ID=1217891&...

Thanks again Lola.  I'm going to check it out!

Respected Contributor

I love this combination also.

Honored Contributor

Well, it wasn't on my radar until I saw it this morning on AM Style :-)  I ordered the new SG moto jacket in russet red. 

Susan Graver Weekend Zip Front Motorcycle Jacket

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise