Esteemed Contributor

Re: One Item you Want to Purchase for Fall

@lolakimono  No, it didn't have those rolled handles.  And wasn't quite that rigidly square looking.  Softer, more feminine, while still maintaining a sleek unadorned style.  

Honored Contributor

Anyone try to post a review using a phone? I'm trying to give a low review for the SG jacket and it won't go through, lol.
There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Trusted Contributor

@sandy53 wrote:

I would like a dark brown suede or leather jean-style jacket.  I don't wear much brown, but I have some lovely dark brown ankle boots that I got last year at a consignment store and would like a jacket to wear with jeans and those boots.  I like the Denim & Co washable suede jean jacket,, but it is sold out in my size in dark brown.  I might put it on waitlist and see what happens.  I have it in gray from last year and like the style and fit. 

I have plenty of fall and winter clothes, but I am always looking.

Update:  I bought the chocolate brown D & C suede jacket on ebay for $13.50 plus shipping for a total of $21.45.  It is NWOT from Phoenix Trading Company.  They sell many QVC fashion items. 

Esteemed Contributor

I am tired of skinny pants.  I have been trying for ages to find trouser style casual pants.  Although I am a petite size 4, I have heavier thighs and this style looks good on me.  Hard to find.

Respected Contributor

Another Linea whisper knit sweater that is being reordered that I missed last year.

Honored Contributor

@Rock_chick wrote:

I need to replace my black medium to tall flat sole "scrunch" boots.  I wore them out last year!! Sometimes difficult to find for my size 10 wide calf self!

@Rock_chick

Easy peasy, and on sale at Roamans.com-

Honored Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

I am tired of skinny pants.  I have been trying for ages to find trouser style casual pants.  Although I am a petite size 4, I have heavier thighs and this style looks good on me.  Hard to find.

@Biftu

Did you look at Talbots?

Lindsey Straight-Leg Pants Lindsey Trouser Pants

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

I want a nice, really nice pair of gray and black trousers....I also want a sweater coat for end of Sept and all of October around here........ 

@CANDLEQUEEN