Honored Contributor

One Item you Want to Purchase for Fall

[ Edited ]

What one clothes item is a must that you will purchase for this fall? I always want new a new tee shirt top that is different from the average tee.  Perhaps a pocket on it but definitely something different and hoping for some new colors.  I am loving the grays coming out in all the different shades.  I am glad gray is back!  How about you?  Cat HappyCat Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Re: One Item you Want to Purchase for Fall

Kat, for me it will be more cords.  I already bought a new winter coat at the end of last season and scored new tall boots in the early summer so really, I don't need anything.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

I think I am set but would love to splurge on a Brahmin tote in the color Chive.

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Respected Contributor

Good question.  For me it's black pants.  Not a $40 or $50 pair that I can find anywhere.  I want a pair of expensive, perfect fitting, classic black trousers.  I don't want a slim or skinny leg, I want a tradition cut that I can wear for several years.

Honored Contributor

I have way too many clothes already and I am trying to reduce the amount of closet space in my house I am using!!   I will be tempted by a really great jacket in dark gray or dark olive but that is about it.  

Esteemed Contributor

My one must have item would be nice light gray slacks or jeans. I would prefer the slacks to be a wool flannel or wool gaberdine and lined. Straight leg. I have been on look out for a couple years now and can never seem to find the * perfect* fitting slacks.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Esteemed Contributor

I have my heart set on a Brahmin Elisa handbag this year, charcoal or chive. I don't need anything, WANT is a different story!

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Super Contributor

I would like to find some fall and winter tops that will look good with jeans.

I could also use some shoes that aren't flats or boots to wear with jeans.

Cashmere sweaters in the basil-green or olive-green family would be a nice addition, too!

Valued Contributor

I want a pair of leather boots!  Are those going to be in again this season, or am I late to that party???  I have not been watching ANY of the fall shows - can't while it's 100 degrees.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@kate2357 wrote:

My one must have item would be nice light gray slacks or jeans. I would prefer the slacks to be a wool flannel or wool gaberdine and lined. Straight leg. I have been on look out for a couple years now and can never seem to find the * perfect* fitting slacks.

@kate2357

Seasonless Wool True Fit Trousers

Seasonless Wool True Fit Trousers

Classic fit has straight waistband with slight give. Sits slightly above the waist. Belt loops and a clean, smooth front. Front pockets. lined. This 10-oz. worsted wool, woven in our American mills, is soft and smooth with a gorgeous drape. It is the ideal weight for these beautifully tailored Seasonless pants. Fully lined.
Misses 31½" ineam, Petite 29½", Plus 30"
100% pure virgin wool
Dry clean
Imported of USA fabric