Honored Contributor

Most of you ladies know they have had a big sale going.  Twice I have ordered during their sale because items I desired were in my size, color, etc.  Once I ordered a jacket which I was told after almost a week was not avaiable in my size.  A week following that, it is still shown as available.  Another item I ordered after 2 days, I was told was not available but it is still shown as available and I am still get their sales c*ap in my email box.  

That is what I call "false advertising."

Honored Contributor

That is what I call not updating your website.  Bad news.

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

@Nonametoday ,

This makes the Q look stellar Woman Wink

dee

@Nonametoday wrote:

Most of you ladies know they have had a big sale going.  Twice I have ordered during their sale because items I desired were in my size, color, etc.  Once I ordered a jacket which I was told after almost a week was not avaiable in my size.  A week following that, it is still shown as available.  Another item I ordered after 2 days, I was told was not available but it is still shown as available and I am still get their sales c*ap in my email box.  

That is what I call "false advertising."

Respected Contributor

If you're not happy, I wouldn't order from them anymore. It's the end of the sale, and I'm sure there are lots of things that are in very short supply.

Honored Contributor

What I do not understand is why they did not show it sold out when I placed my order.  When I order something from other vendors, even though it may be shown on their website, it will quickly show "sold out" when I place the order, if there are no others available.  

Yes, it does make QVC look stellar.

Honored Contributor

I placed a few orders for several items on the final sale.  I have received everything but a couple of items were shipped from their stores instead of the warehouse.  That is really frustrating.    

Honored Contributor

@DiAnne wrote:

I placed a few orders for several items on the final sale.  I have received everything but a couple of items were shipped from their stores instead of the warehouse.  That is really frustrating.    

@DiAnne   I was really disappointed.  The first item I ordered was going to be my Valentine's day jacket for a luncheon which I am attending, club of which I am presiding over my last meeting.  We elect officers in January and new president takes the gavel this meeting and beings the new duties in March so I just wanted it to be a special meeting.  The club has chosen a very nice venue.

Honored Contributor

@DiAnne wrote:

@DiAnne  - just curious - what's wrong with it coming from a store as opposed to the warehouse? 

Honored Contributor

Re: On my Talbot's soapbox

[ Edited ]

@DiAnne   I've been burned twice ordering Final Sale. It's not Final Sale always because of limited inventory. My items were received damaged. One was torn under the arms beyond repair and missing covered buttons and another jacket had water stains that the cleaners could not remove. No more Final Sale items for me. Thrown out money. 

Honored Contributor

I ordered several things during the sale last week; all purchases are arriving separately - many from individual stores. But these items from stores are in the same excellent new condition for me, wrapped in tissue, full tags on each. No issues for me if an item is shipped from a store.