Respected Contributor

Re: On HSN, Lemon Way Clothing......

@willdob3 wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@stellabystarlight wrote:

I believe "Lemon Way" clothing line is a line designed by Gary Goben and his team from Denim  Co.  I had read that he was going to create a similar line to D & Co for HSN a few months ago.  I believe this is the line - similar to Denim & Co.  I for one love Denim & Co.  The quality is outstanding and since Gary came on board, the styles are much more fashion forward!

@stellabystarlight   Yes -- Gary is indeed designing for new brands at HSN (he even includes this in his LinkedIn profile).  I think you are right that Lemon Way is one of them. 

@Caaareful Shopper @stellabystarlight 

I like Gary & D&Co but this idea is one I really don’t like. 

We don’t Know for sure that Gary is in charge of this brand, it’s just speculation. His Linkedin profile says “new brand development for HSN,” which sounds more conceptual to me. Anyway, maybe or maybe not—I’ll wait for confirmation. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I wasn't a fan of what I saw.  

I just remembered one of hosts said order your regular B&M size.  D&C vanity sizes are huge so maybe it was not him.  

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks, ladies. I used to follow Beth, but I stopped because I felt that she often chose things that weren’t particularly flattering to her figure. Didn’t exactly inspire confidence. 

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

Just took a look online. I like the color blocked tee and hoodie, but I just bought something similar elsewhere so I don’t need it. I think the prices are reasonable, 

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE Me too!  Love railway and I liked the collar.  I wear denim jackets in summer because even tho we have hot days it cools off at night.  My friend just gave me an LLBean denim one.  If I don’t like it I’ll send it back.  Just worried about the size.

Honored Contributor

I noticed Logo had a 'sale' on a denim jacket, very sedate not outlandish, but, it was 100 on sale and then figuring in the tax and shp cost would had cost me around 112. Nope, not happening.

Super Contributor

I just received the two pair of pants I ordered and they're enormous! I wear an 8 petite and for these to fit I would need a 4 petite, Never again, horrible! Now I know why I don't order clothes on these shopping channels.

Contributor

That's strange. I just received the TS Ankle Pants in my regular size and they fit perfectly __ slim, flattering and the fabric is very nice with just the right amount of stretch. Also ordered the Pima Boat Neck 3/4 Sleeve Tees and they are a great basic.

New Contributor

Yes, lemon way looks like a merger of denim and co and quacker factory special line for HSN. The shirts they are showing today look very much like  early quacker shirts  I loved of 20 yrs ago. I wish we had more info on sizing.  The hosts are not as good explain sizing as our favorite Q hosts.

Honored Contributor

Ran across their Midnight presentation.

I'm crazy about this line.  Love the TS pin striped shirts with various tiny embroidered themes.

645-540   (HSN)

Seriously, I wish I could order every single one.

Love the flamingos, lemons, and, actually each and every one of the choices.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).