Trusted Contributor

On HSN, Lemon Way Clothing......

Is this a new line? They're showing a few cute, basic summer styles. The TSV ankle pants, $33.95 come in solids and prints. I'm seeing some tops that resemble Quaker, if you care for that.  Has anyone tried this line?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: On HSN, Lemon Way Clothing......

@Harvard99 wrote:

Is this a new line? They're showing a few cute, basic summer styles. The TSV ankle pants, $33.95 come in solids and prints. I'm seeing some tops that resemble Quaker, if you care for that.  Has anyone tried this line?

This is a new line. Some of the tops are cute. They are offering the TSV in petites. That is encouraging.

Trusted Contributor

I think the TSV pants come in petite, medium and tall lengths, if I heard correctly.  The solid pima cotton tee shirts look nice.

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

34$ for pants not outrageous and nice range of sizes

looks more Lily P-esque to me 

although the lemon print would be better as a top ,

Honored Contributor

Those pants with large juicy lemons on them are strange to say the least.  I can only imagine the off color remarks you'd get while wearing them.

Esteemed Contributor

New line.  I do not spent that much on my clothes.  I get my jeans (casual pants) in Costco for less than $20.  Sometimes they are $14.99 and that means I can just about have two for one without the shipping.  

Honored Contributor

I've never heard of this line of clothing. The TSV pants are cute in the solids but I'd never wear any of those prints.  They remind me of Isaac's 24/7 pants.

I looked at the rest of the line.  Very basic and doesn't interest me.  It's just meh to me.   

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Carmie wrote:

Those pants with large juicy lemons on them are strange to say the least.  I can only imagine the off color remarks you'd get while wearing them.

@Carmie , you can wear them with those silly Katy Perry rubber shoes with the big rubber lemon on them that QVC sells. Oh and the shoes are scented Woman LOL

https://www.qvc.com/Katy-Perry-Scented-Jelly-Thong-Sandals---The-Geli.product.A347234.html?sc=SRCH

Respected Contributor

Ordered the 10P pants in bright pink.  Will give an update once I receive them.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown