Super Contributor

Does anyone know anything about Pat's sweater that she is wearing right now?  Want to order, love it!

Occasional Contributor

I would like to order this sweater too, could it be Barefoot Dreams.?

Honored Contributor

Re: On Air right now!!!

[ Edited ]

@EZ shopper 

I think it's from Amazon. 

Try Googling Joupbjw Women's Off Shoulder Sweaters American Flag Knitted Pullover Sweater Top

Frequent Contributor

@EZ shopper  If memory serves me it is Peace, Love World and must be sold out because it does not come up in a search.  

Super Contributor

@wilma @just took a look. Thanks for info but I'm not sure that Pats sweater was an off the shoulder style.  I'll see if she posts something on her Facebook page because there is a lot of comments about it.

New Contributor

It was a sweater from Lisa Robertson's web site. I bought it about a year ago. It's sold out now. 

Honored Contributor

I don't know what QVC Now is but it's prerecorded and Pat happens to be on in a houndstooth topper! Lol

Honored Contributor

she wore it last year, might be from Anthro but there was talk about it then and someone found out the deets

Frequent Contributor

@EZ shopper wrote:

Does anyone know anything about Pat's sweater that she is wearing right now?  Want to order, love it!

Greetings:

@EZ shopper 

This may be similar to what you are looking for. Check the purple leopard boutique and search for the Americana Lightweight Long Sleeve Sweater. Limited sizes available. A google search pulls the item up in other online locations, as well.  Hope this helps.Have a great eveningSmiley Happy

AmericanFlagSweaterfront.jpg AmericanFlagSweaterside.jpg  AmericanFlagSweaterback.jpegHostflagsweater070821.jpg

Super Contributor

@snoopy Thanks for the info.  I'll definitely look into it.