New Contributor

I have a huge question because I am busting watching the Susan Graver show

on Sunday evening.  WHY WHY WHY does Susan Graver speak at the very

same time as the hostess???   Seriously they are both talking at the same

time and I am only assuming that they must give Sandra a double dose of

Xanax before going on air, in order to get through the full on Graver!!!!!

Respected Contributor

@maberella wrote:

I have a huge question because I am busting watching the Susan Graver show

on Sunday evening.  WHY WHY WHY does Susan Graver speak at the very

same time as the hostess???   Seriously they are both talking at the same

time and I am only assuming that they must give Sandra a double dose of

Xanax before going on air, in order to get through the full on Graver!!!!!

Only Susan can answer that for you.  I suggest you go to her FB and ask her and you'll get your answer.  I see you are new here -- have you never watched a show of Susan's before this?

Occasional Contributor

I was just watching and had to stop. The host could hardly get a word in. I think the solution is to have Susan be her own host. At least there wouldn't be the constant talking over another. I love her clothes as others do, but seriously QVC!

Valued Contributor

I agree. It's so stressful to watch Sandra and Suaan together. They talk over each other and fight for attention. This has gone on too long. Why doesn't someone tell them that they cannot both talk at the same time. My husband leaves the room because he is so annoyed.   I hope each week that Susan becomes more thoughtful and will work better with the hosts.  They both have a job to do but need to find a balance.  

Respected Contributor

@simplyfriends wrote:

I agree. It's so stressful to watch Sandra and Suaan together. They talk over each other and fight for attention. This has gone on too long. Why doesn't someone tell them that they cannot both talk at the same time. My husband leaves the room because he is so annoyed.   I hope each week that Susan becomes more thoughtful and will work better with the hosts.  They both have a job to do but need to find a balance.  

@simplyfriends ~ seems to me that both women like to be a "one show pony"...

New Contributor

I have to agree.  I actually turn down the sound when I watch Susan Graver.  She has to be the most rude person on QVC.  I always feel so bad for the host.  She talks over everyone.  I know this subject has been brought up before so she just doesn't get it or she doesn't care.  Rude, rude, rude.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it's unkind

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it's unkind

Honored Contributor

I mute Susan too.It is a shame but she gets too carried away with unnecessary chat.She has amazing energy and enthusiasm but she looses control of herself a lot.

Respected Contributor

@dex wrote:

I mute Susan too.It is a shame but she gets too carried away with unnecessary chat.She has amazing energy and enthusiasm but she looses control of herself a lot.

@dex ~ now she (SG) has got you saying "amazing"... oh no!