Honored Contributor

Ombré Release Hem Skinny Jeans: Yay or Nay?

From Vince Camuto-

Main Image - Vince Camuto Ombré Release Hem Skinny Ankle Jeans (Sun Wash Blue)

Main Image - Vince Camuto Ombré Release Hem Skinny Ankle Jeans (Sun Wash Blue)

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Ombré Release Hem Skinny Jeans: Yay or Nay?

Not for me. I can hear my sister say, did you have an accident with the bleach?  I do love ombré on tops. 

Honored Contributor

@godi

While I have your ear, so to speak, may I ask if you are a Spanish speaker?  I have always wondered this, LOL.

Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono Good morning! No I am not. Just a small town lady. I do know some swear words in Italian though 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. Keep up these great posts, I look forward to them. ❤️
Trusted Contributor

@lolakimono, I wish your home was next to mine. Your ideas are always super. All your styles, homes, clothes etc. Lola, did someone say you have either a book or a magazine?. Not sure if I am able to ask this Ques. Feel the Q shoud hire you  as a consultant.. All your faithful followers sincerely appreciate you. HOPE your birthday was a super day for you. Thank you for your sincere patience and kindness.

Honored Contributor

@sligo

No books, no magazines, LOL, although I read a lot!  Cat Very Happy

For two years here I posted daily pictures during my resolution to recombine items, rather than purchase new, the old "shop your closet" refrain.    BF was my faithful photographer.  

I was just checking out some new arrivals at Nordstrom, and it surprised me to see these so I thought I would see what our fellow posters think of them.

It's a lot of things in one (skinny, release hem, ombré).

Honored Contributor

I have ombre skinny fringe jeans (not released hem).  They go from medium indigo down to white, so the fringe is in that lighter white color (similar to the photo).  I purchased them last summer -- love them with a pair of flat sandals!

Trusted Contributor

@lolakimono, SUPER SLUETH!!! PLEASE CONTINUE. YOU ARE TERRIFIC May try to do the bottom of my jean ombre.LIKE DIFFERENT I am needlessly tall 5'10 LOVE DIFFERENT Many thanks. Not young already have hit 60. Feel age is a state of mind. Do not want to look young but don't want to look old. LOL. Just want to feel good. Thank you LOLA! You have made many good days for me.YOU are def appreciated.

Honored Contributor

@sligo

@Bird mama is a good one to follow as she is also tall.  She prefers JCP for her "go to" items, but I think she also likes basics from Eddie Bauer.  

If you haven't checked out J. Crew, it's worth it to peruse their collection of tall items.  

Trusted Contributor

@lolakimono,Going to chec out both sites. Appreciate your prompt rely. Have already orderd a few items from Lisa Rinna show on Fri. Have found her clothing works well for me. Thank you LOLA. Maureen( Engineer)