Honored Contributor

Re: Olivia Munn at Charity Event: 👍 or 👎?

[ Edited ]

I love anyone who supports animal rescue, the clothes are secondary.  I love the red boots but probably, I would not wear suede boots to an animal rescue...no, not unless they are Stella McCartney (vegan). The sweater is adorable...me, I'd probably add tights. The outfit looks cute on her.

Honored Contributor

No.

Respected Contributor

No way!

Valued Contributor

You spend as much time as Olivia Munn does supporting animal rescue and you can wear whatever you want! Her heart is what matters! She looks very chic, IMHO. Love how she matched her lip color to her boots❣️

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Ifeelwicked wrote:

You spend as much time as Olivia Munn does supporting animal rescue and you can wear whatever you want! Her heart is what matters! She looks very chic, IMHO. Love how she matched her lip color to her boots❣️

@Ifeelwicked  How much time does she actually spend, or does she just promote it with words and pictures? 

I like people who actually do hands-on work.  My son and DIL work with dog rescue.  They do a lot of hands-on work (he is not only a spokesperson, officer and founder of the local foundation, but also a worker bee who supports financially from his own money as well as soliciting corporate money). 

That does not mean I would approve of either of them dressing like this but neither would.  If so, I am sure their corporate funds would be cut off.  She is very attractive but her dog rescue does not ecxuse dressing inappropriately.

Valued Contributor

@Nonametoday wrote:

@Ifeelwicked wrote:

@Ifeelwicked  How much time does she actually spend, or does she just promote it with words and pictures? 

I like people who actually do hands-on work.  My son and DIL work with dog rescue.  They do a lot of hands-on work (he is not only a spokesperson, officer and founder of the local foundation, but also a worker bee who supports financially from his own money as well as soliciting corporate money). 

That does not mean I would approve of either of them dressing like this but neither would.  If so, I am sure their corporate funds would be cut off.  She is very attractive but her dog rescue does not ecxuse dressing inappropriately.

First of all, she is not dressed inappropriately. We all are entitled to our opinion. 😊 Second, if you want to know more about Olivia Munn look for articles online about her. She is a huge advocate for pet adoption and supports several charities, where she gives her time and her money. You’ll find out all about her Chance and Frankie, how she began working with WAG and that she is now the Creative Strategist for the company. Or how she is having Chance trained as a therapy dog so she can take him to nursing homes and hospitals to help others feel better. 

Your condescending response leads me to believe you think I’m some movie star fan, mainly defending her outfit. My husband and I are rescuers of both dogs and cats, as many as 8 at one time, and over half with special needs. At last count we spent $20,000 over 4-1/2 years trying to save ONE of our 6 rescue cats. After a successful surgery, we were able to love her 5 more years before a blood clot took her last year. We have another cat with asthma, a dog with a heart condition and Cushing’s Disease, and we recently saved a 2lb kitten who had been badly mauled and almost lost his leg. Nearly 3 weeks of alternating wet/dry casts twice a week and our amazing vet was able to save it. We have 3 more cats and a 90 lb. Wheaton-Pit mix, as well. All our fur babies came from dire situations. Loving and spoiling them and giving them all the care they need is job one in our household. We live “hands-on,” as you say, everyday! I am drawn to people who value all animals and spread the word about rescuing. (I don’t really care how they dress, but I still think Olivia looks great.😉)