Esteemed Contributor

Old Navy has some good deals in the stores and online.  I got a nice little score on some t-shirts and flip flops. Oh, pants and a skirt.

Respected Contributor
The problem with old Navy is that the.price reflects the quality. They are "throw away" ,pieces. Some cute things but cheap.
Respected Contributor

I went in there today, looking for shorts. They happened to have a 50% off sale on their shorts so I bought two bermudas. Just as I was about to leave the store, I thought I'd check out a clearance rack which was a MESS. I dug through the general vicinity of the items roughly grouped together in my size and, lo and behold, I found a pair of the soon-to-be discontinued "The Flirt" cut jeans that fit like a dream, reduced to $7.49! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Not always, I have some ON clothing that is a few years old, and my son has cargo pants that he has had for years

Super Contributor

I agree. I have several cute peasant tops and a few tanks that have held up amazingly well. Of couse some things don't hold up as well as others but I've had great luck with their clothes.

Frequent Contributor

I have to admit I love Old Navy for knock around casual clothes.  I have rediscovered them after I decided to stay home and raise my 3 year old.  I have a maxi dress  from them that is a new favorite, several T-shirts, jeans and so on.  Thier petite and short styles fit me perfectly. I feel smart that I am getting these things for very little cost.  The items aren't falling apart and no they wont last forever.  But then who really wants their clothes to last forever! 

Trusted Contributor

@Fat Lewis wrote:

I have to admit I love Old Navy for knock around casual clothes.  I have rediscovered them after I decided to stay home and raise my 3 year old.  I have a maxi dress  from them that is a new favorite, several T-shirts, jeans and so on.  Thier petite and short styles fit me perfectly. I feel smart that I am getting these things for very little cost.  The items aren't falling apart and no they wont last forever.  But then who really wants their clothes to last forever! 

I have to agree with you! Except the part about wearing petitesSmiley Wink

Respected Contributor

Another "yes" vote for ON clearance racks.  If you can filter through the mess, the deals are amazing!

I still have a white sleeveless cotton shirt I bought several years ago -- less than $10.

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Trusted Contributor

I haven't shopped at Old Navy recently, but I've had good luck with the quality in the past.  I think it's pretty amazing considering the prices.

Honored Contributor

I shop Old Navy online frequently.  I don't buy $10 pants or $3 tanks;so, I have not yet encountered any quality problems.  I bought a pair of wide leg khaki pants and a navy stripe tank  a couple of months ago because the fit and quality is so good.  ON is one of my "fill in" stores.  Where I go when I'm looking  for a not too expensive piece to complete an outfit.