Frequent Contributor
I am always a S in Old Navy and XS or even XXS in Denim and Co. I find ON to be more like a juniors fit in some cases.
Respected Contributor

Generally, it has been my experience that D&C runs big, and ON runs small.  With nothing else to go on, if you an XL in D&C, get a 2X in ON.

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Valued Contributor

Re: Old Navy sizing help

[ Edited ]

Old Navy sizing is an odd duck...and the sizing chart is not always accurate.

I used the sizing chart because I wanted a dark denim jacket and according to the chart it SHOULD have fit.  Well, I actually went to the store and tried said item on...it fit, kinda.  It was more snug than I felt comfortable wearing. 

I then tried on the bleached denim jacket in the EXACT same size and if fit much more comfortably.  I would see if they have your item in the B&M before purchasing it online.

Good luck!

Honored Contributor

I like Old Navy for tank tops, tee shirt's and hoodies, I never buy much more than that hubby likes their sweats, but in recent years their prices have gone up and up. 

I find that their sizing can be odd and I have had to return things

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

I have found the sizing to be all over the place. That is a store I must try things on in.  I've tried on tops that ran huge and tops that ran super small.