Super Contributor

Is anyone having problems with Old Navy/Gap orders? I placed an Old Navy order on Black Friday and it still says shipping pending. I called and only got a computer. I emailed them through their site and my email was rejected. I messaged them through their Facebook page and never got a response. I guess I will have to shop elsewhere for these presents. If my order ships, I guess I return the merchandise at the nearest store. I am truly disappointed in this nonexistent customer service. I guess their email is full too.

Respected Contributor

I wouldn't panick - same thing happened to me with a Kohl's order placed Thanksgiving weekend.  The UPS was NOT updating the information - showed it still in California as of Monday, said I would get Dec 9, I got the package yesterday with no further updates.  I think all the stores were overwhelmed - give them time and don't depend on tracking info.

Honored Contributor

@mistyada

Has the money left your bank account?

Contributor

I'm having same problem with my Gapfactory.com order.  I ordered Sunday after Thanksgiving and shipment said pending.  I received an email that shipment is going to take longer than expected.  Most of the items but socks are still in stock.  Why dont they at least ship a part of the order?  Poor customer service.

Super Contributor

@hoosieroriginal 

At least you got an email. No emails for me and the Old Navy site still says shipment pending which means it still has not been filled. I should not have ordered from the website because Gap is having financial problems https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/business/wp/2016/05/19/gap-to-shutter-75-old-navy-and-banana-rep...

If I finally get the order, I will return it because I cannot risk not havng presents. It makes me wonder if any of these items are in stock. 

I placed an order on the Wed before Thanksgiving and they cancelled it on cyber Monday. I will never shop there again either. Luckily Amazon matched the price for me. 

It just has been a bad time for online shopping for me. I have seldom had these things happen to me in past years.

Super Contributor

@hoosieroriginal

Old Navy finally sent me a Facebook message. They say I should get my order by 12/13. It is due to the fact that I selected the free shipping promotion for Thanksgiving. What? I selected free shipping promotions on other vendors and I have gotten my packages last week. 

Honored Contributor

@mistyada  I called CS yesterday re: my GAP order placed 11/23 & has still not shipped. They apologized, gave some excuses w/ computer & shipping problems. In the end, I was offered an additional 20% off my order. That makes it worth the wait. 

Respected Contributor

It is hit or miss with some stores.

I ordered eyeliner from one place on Cyber Monday (my daughter and I like the same kind...with free S&H and 20% off I ordered 25 lol...)Odd brand but we tried everything and LOVE Avon eyeliner ONLY.  Well it has yet to be delivered...I checked tracking..says today we shall see.

I also ordered something from Piercing Pagoda for my daughter...on Cyber Monday..well shipping is horrible there too..plus over $100 and they want signature..they haven't attempted to deliver yet..hopefully somebody hears them lol..

Meanwhile over at Amazon...their Prime Shipping is great...I ordered a Sonicare toothbrush for my grandson...they attempted delivery and nobody was home...they wouldn't leave it..it was $19.99 with coupon...BUT the same day Amazon had delivered two expensive Lego sets...over $100 each...at the door lol...no signature...

Kohl's is hit or miss with delivery ...I ordered on Tueday 11/22 their black friday specials...they were delivered on  11/26...I was floored.

go figure!

Valued Contributor

I've been complaining because I placed an order online last Wednesday, and it hasn't shipped yet. I haven't tried contacting them, but have vowed never to order again due to the constant pop-ups requesting my e-mail address. The only reason I ordered online in the first place was because I had Old Navy cash that was going to expire before I got into the store. Not happy with Old Navy at all. Woman Mad

Super Contributor

@staciesmom

I placed my Old Navy order on the Friday after Thanksgiving and it still has not shipped. They say they will ship within 12 business days. I will not shop there again.