Honored Contributor

Old Navy Relaxed Tencel Shirt

It's 100% Tencel, half price today. Available in this green, blue, grey, ivory, and light pink. The ivory and light pink are $11.97, the others are $17.50. Regular, petite, and tall. Today only ON shirts and blouses are 50% off.

I like the green, such a pretty shade. I would like it even more without the chest pocket.

m_5e2dd9ad79df2747e4690fdd.jpg

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

Re: Old Navy Relaxed Tencel Shirt

So my style: comfy, soft, classic, tall, color, and that price!  Thanks @Greeneyedlady21 

Honored Contributor

@phoenixbrd I like ordering talls from Old Navy. Unfortunately the green medium is sold out in the tall, I'd have to get the regular.

Super Contributor

Just what Im looking for!

Contributor

Love this style, Tencel fabric and Old Navy.  Ordered three of these shirts.  Thanks for the tip @Greeneyedlady21!

Honored Contributor

I ordered a green and a blue shirt, was able to get tall in both. Great shirt for Spring and maybe not too hot in Summer either? 

I also ordered a brown mock neck for 30% off. I window shop often on the ON site and I'd seen that before. I have a statement necklace with neutrals and browns and that is the perfect backdrop. I had to donate my old brown turtleneck.

Honored Contributor

This shirt is only $10 today only on the Old Navy site. I received the blue one today, the green shipped separately. I called to exchange mine for regular medium. The tall shirt is tunic length on me and the sleeves are too long. I'm 5'9".

The shirt is so nice-fabric is so soft. It's definitely a relaxed fit not a tailored fit. Maybe going down a size would work if you want it more tailored. When I do that I sometimes have an issue with the sleeves being too tight.I like a relaxed fit for warmer weather.

I love the brown mockneck I ordered too. Fit is perfect and the color is so pretty, it's a heathered brown. Old Navy has better quality clothing than they did many years ago.

Honored Contributor

It could pass for a Side Stitch shirt, at one-tenth of the price!

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

I love that green shirt.  It looks like it is mixed with another color like it is irredescent.  Very pretty.  Price is exceptional.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I couldn't resist the price and ordered the blue & green.