Respected Contributor

Re: Old Navy Luxe Crew Neck T Shirt

@Greeneyedlady21 I too like some of the Old Navy t shirts and have several from last year.  I have yet to explore their website this summer.  Get behind me Satan as I am sure I will be tempted to purchase!

Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21, thanks for the heads up. I ordered 3...olive, maroon, and navy. I can always use new Tees, and the price can't be beaten. 

"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Snicks1 The olive is a nice shade of olive and the maroon is so pretty. I hope you'll like them. For me the fit is perfect. They have a curved hem, a bit longer in the back but nothing extreme. Sleeves not too short, skims the body so nicely. Not boxy at all.

I'm thinking about getting the navy. My navy t shirt has seen better days. It's a Tommy Hilfiger. I have three TH rayon spandex t shirts and the Old Navy luxe t shirts are just as good if not better.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

I used to get Old Navy and other email newsletters..........but just lost my A*&* email account........they are 'updating' their security, and mine is gone.  I tried to reinstate it, on their Support site, but no luck.  Too tired to sit on the phone for two hours (happened a few years ago).  Oh, well.  Probably better that I don't receive newsletter emails, anyway. lol

Anyway, the Old Navy newsletter sales only seemed to be good for one day.  And I ended up missing great sales.  Two day sales would be much appreciated by me.

Love Old Navy, and I'm looking forward to one day visiting our nearby store!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).