Honored Contributor

Old Navy Luxe Crew Neck T Shirt

I ordered a couple in early Spring, got an olive and this maroon color. Today I received one I had purchased with my ON cash. It's a subtle leopard print and it is so cute. Would post the picture but ON won't let me.

The luxe tshirts are 95% rayon 5% spandex, and they are very soft and comfortable. I love the fit too, got my usual medium. 

The solids are $10 today on their site, prints are $15. For summer I always get a few inexpensive t shirts, for me these are perfect. I like rayon t shirts.

shopping.jpeg

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Respected Contributor

Re: Old Navy Luxe Crew Neck T Shirt

Thanks for the info. I sleep in a T-shirt and prefer soft ones. I'm gonna go check it out. What is you qvc size? If I may ask so I know what size I should get. 

Honored Contributor

@Lali1 I don't buy that much from QVC, but in Isaac Mizrahi I usually wear a medium. Have a couple of Denim and Co items in small. Old Navy does have free returns.

I don't like tight t shirts. These fit me well but they're not tight at all. The drape is nice. I'm a 10 right now in pants, in tops usually a medium but sometimes I can wear a small. I have a very small bust.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Respected Contributor

Thanks so much. I wear a medium normally but to sleep in would probably size up. I love Issacs shirts but they are pricey for sleep. 

Contributor

Hmm, might need to buy one for my wife. She'll love it.

Honored Contributor

these are nice shirts from ON 

ON can do a rayon span top for under $20 QVC 

Valued Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 I love ON they usually get me into trouble with all there sales lol. I ordered recently the Women’s Breathe ON joggers and I absolutely love them! I got them in charcoal navy blue ivy and a pink color and they are light with a moisture wicking effect. My daughter saw them on me and wanted a pair so I ordered here a pair yesterday. They are so nice I can sleep in them and hike in them.
Respected Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 I have quite a few of these from Old Navy....several are from a year ago and are still in great shape.  I would go back for more if I needed them.  I also have some skinny jeans from Old Navy ..love them

Respected Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 @Lali1 I have several tees from Old Navy some are over a year or so old.  I purchase all types like the one featured and others  I look for all cotton, but the rayon/spandex are some of my favorites as well.  All wash and dry well.  They seem to last forever.  My Q sie is usually a large although I have purchased some xtra large.  Mostly petite.    I also have purchased the "rock star" ON jeans.  Love them,

Honored Contributor

I love the hand of rayon/spandex