Honored Contributor

Old Favorites no longer available

Anyone have any old favorites that QVC no longer carries?

I have this shirt (A01819) from Susan Graver, cotton gauze, in a lovely fresh green.  I sure wish they'd bring it back and I'd buy more.

Image result for susan graver gauze shirt breast pockets

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Respected Contributor

Re: Old Favorites no longer available

I have some favorite brands, but not a particular item.

I wish Q would bring back Sports Savvy, Silver Style Shows and the Marcasite shows!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Respected Contributor

I have a SG floral print liquid knit tunic that is a peasant style with ties at the neck and sleeves.  I have it in blue/white and black/white.  I love it so much, I bought it in two sizes (when one size didn't fit any longer).  These tops have to be at least 10+ years old and I still wear them.  They still look great and the colors have never faded.

Respected Contributor

Yes!  I have some D&C knit 3/4 length sleeved tops that snapped up the front that were perfect to wear to work.  I accidently got caught on something and tore one and soon found out they no longer carried them.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree and have experienced the same thing.   There are a few pieces I would love to have another color in.  (Susan Graver, Denim & co, even a Logo or two)   I guess they do have to change it up and keep making room for the newer styles.  They only repeat certain ones though, generally it's not something I've ordered in the past or cared for.

Honored Contributor

I miss the old Stan Herman robes made from chenille

Respected Contributor

I sure do. The perfect fit (for me anyway) pull on D&C leggings in both straight leg and boot cut NO pockets in tall. Been wearing them for many years and ole Gary decided to discontinue them.

Respected Contributor

Stan Herman tropical print light as air maxi house dress...so perfect

Esteemed Contributor

Dialogue dress slacks.  Back when I worked and wore slacks often, I purchased these in every color and bought new ones when the seasons changed.  And then Dialogue was gone.

D&Co used to have an anorack (sp?) waist jean jacket that came in several colors. This was over 20 years ago.   I had it in 2 colors - and my aunt had it in 2 other colors - and I wore them for 10 years or more until they just fell apart at the seams.  My aunt still wears her torquoise one.  Wish I could buy more of them.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Trusted Contributor

@tototwowrote:

Dialogue dress slacks.  Back when I worked and wore slacks often, I purchased these in every color and bought new ones when the seasons changed.  And then Dialogue was gone.

D&Co used to have an anorack (sp?) waist jean jacket that came in several colors. This was over 20 years ago.   I had it in 2 colors - and my aunt had it in 2 other colors - and I wore them for 10 years or more until they just fell apart at the seams.  My aunt still wears her torquoise one.  Wish I could buy more of them.

ANYONE Remember the DIALOGUE...Leather Jackets, they came in orange, pink, turq blue, black  ....I wish those jackets would come back.  THey were like a blazer but a little shorter, I gained weight and gave mine away but DANG...I wish they would return.

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!