Valued Contributor

Re: Okay, it's official! Shawn just Announced new Monday Schedule!

On 1/6/2015 cjmcp said:

Congrats to Amy & Shawn. But I will NOT be watching LG or IM during those time slots or any others.

you can count me in. LG & IM= $$$$$$ and very cheap looking.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Honored Contributor

On 1/6/2015 KDenn said:

Glad to see that Amy's show will be on earlier. But they don't need another weekly show with same vendor, they have too many the way currently is. Naming Shawn as the host for PM Style is a joke, she is clueless when it comes style and fashions.

Hmmm... just as Amy's clueless about speaking clearly, articulately, slowly and avoiding references to her baby.... In other words, I might be watching Shawn, but I surely won't be watching Amy... Different strokes...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

Oh well...I guess I will not be watching the Q after the seven o'clock is over!! Don't wear LOGO, don't like the Shawn/Isaac comedy hour and don't want to watch Shawn in a two hour PM style!! I hope there are some good, new TV shows on Monday nights!!

Honored Contributor

On 1/6/2015 taja123 said:

Just switching chairs on the Titanic!

That's about the truth too!

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

On 1/6/2015 Trix said:

Inspired Style is the only part of that line up which inspires me. I for one am not in favor of any brand having a weekly or several times per week time slot. I feel this way even about the shows and lines I like. It only take a short period before it becomes monotonous. There simply isn't enough new product coming out for any QVC line to support having an hour long show more than once or twice a month. I'm ok with doubling that if the time slots were going to be varied.

I do like Inspired Style. For those of us in the Central, Mountain, and Pacific time zones the hour isn't very convenient. With a 6:00pm (Central Time) time slot I won't get to see it very often. Those other programs do nothing for me, so I won't be spending my Monday evenings viewing QVC. If I'm not watching, I not shopping. I'm going to assume that the bean counters have assured program and other decision making management that sales numbers for LOGO and Isaac should be able to produce an adequate bottom line ($$$$) for QVC on Monday night, and that's why this is being done.

Trix, I'm in complete agreement with you. Being in the Pacific Time Zone I really enjoyed watching Inspired Style (the only show I watch) at it's 10:00 p.m. time slot. At this new earlier time (5.00 p.m.) I won't be able to watch. I was so happy there was one show that I enjoyed that worked for us West Coasters. Oh well...now I won't be watching any QVC.

Member Since 11/20/2008
Honored Contributor

I'm satisfied with this new line up for Monday night, Shawn will make a good host for PMS simply because she's honest. Maybe Lori is coming up with some different designs and love Amy, she has such style and class and is a good representative for the petite women. I don't buy any thing fashion related unless I see it on a petite host or model, I'm so tired of returning things.

Frequent Contributor

Yay! Finally a regular LOGO show! The people have spoken. I can't wait to see what she brings and I'm hoping for lots of new things. I'm afraid I'll go broke though!

Super Contributor

Love Shawn! Love Isaac!! Score!!!

Contributor

I'm glad Amy will be on Monday nights. I like some of Issac's clothes but do not cate for Shawn so I never watched. As for Logo, I can totally do whithout! Someone one a previous post described the clothes like for a bag lady. I have to agree. Lori did a commercial on another station and when she descibed her line that what it sounded like- "everything goes with everything and can be layered ".
Respected Contributor

8:00pm is of no interest to me. 10:00pm is to late for me for PM Style. Otherwise don't mind the schedule.