Respected Contributor

Re: Okay, it's official! Shawn just Announced new Monday Schedule!

So if Shawn comes on at 9 p.m. With Isaac - does she then continue for another 2 hours On pm style? I know I mute her show with Isaac and definitely couldn't take 3hrs of her - if this is so I will probably have to mute for 3 hrs but will probably switch off. Wish Q would rotate hosts and not firmly implant these hosts who then become kind of divas - just my opinion.
Valued Contributor

On 1/6/2015 Perkup said:

Something for almost everyone - really nothing for me. I like Amy, but I refuse to watch the LOGO NOGO shows, and Isaac's things have never caught on with me.

Confirms my thinking, though, that QVC has locked into Logo - either bought it or set up a strong contract with them. It's not for me. Sorry QVC, but I'm definitely out again.

Count me out too!!!

Respected Contributor

On 1/6/2015 stevieb said:
On 1/6/2015 KDenn said:

Glad to see that Amy's show will be on earlier. But they don't need another weekly show with same vendor, they have too many the way currently is. Naming Shawn as the host for PM Style is a joke, she is clueless when it comes style and fashions.

Hmmm... just as Amy's clueless about speaking clearly, articulately, slowly and avoiding references to her baby.... In other words, I might be watching Shawn, but I surely won't be watching Amy... Different strokes...

I can take Amy over Shawn and her making up words, bringing attention to herself and the really dumb way she looks down at a product. Her constant I own this, ummmmm, I am buying for SIL ummmmm, step son ummmmmm. Kiss, Kiss, Mwaaa, Mwaaa twirl, twirl.

As you say different strokes.

Don't worry, be Happy!
Contributor

So happy to hear that Shawn finally got a prime time show. It is about time. Good for her!!. I also love Amy and will watch her show.
Honored Contributor

I was wrong about Rap music being a fad. I thought shorter jackets over longer shirts would be gone with the wind. I was wrong before, but I just don't think the Logo look will last.

Trusted Contributor

Since Lisa left I have no desire to watch the "" fashion shows"" or should I say the lack of fashion shows. Logo in my opinion is the antithesis of fashion.

I will save money!

Highlighted
Contributor

Hmmm, Shawn really grates on me! And just don't get the LOGO style, looks sloppy/dumpy. Monday at Qvc will not be on my agenda.
Super Contributor

Feeling excited! Yay! Great lineup :-)
Respected Contributor

On 1/6/2015 golfcartrider said:
On 1/6/2015 stevieb said:
On 1/6/2015 KDenn said:

Glad to see that Amy's show will be on earlier. But they don't need another weekly show with same vendor, they have too many the way currently is. Naming Shawn as the host for PM Style is a joke, she is clueless when it comes style and fashions.

Hmmm... just as Amy's clueless about speaking clearly, articulately, slowly and avoiding references to her baby.... In other words, I might be watching Shawn, but I surely won't be watching Amy... Different strokes...

I can take Amy over Shawn and her making up words, bringing attention to herself and the really dumb way she looks down at a product. Her constant I own this, ummmmm, I am buying for SIL ummmmm, step son ummmmmm. Kiss, Kiss, Mwaaa, Mwaaa twirl, twirl.

As you say different strokes.

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Respected Contributor

On 1/5/2015 LoriMI said:

egad.....Layers......is there a way to auto block QVC 8:00 PM on Mondays??? I'm going to check with Comcast.

The only layers I like are hens