Trusted Contributor

Re: Okay, dust has settled. What did you order?

Linen jacket and pants in black. Time to be really selective. I barely wore some of the items I purchased last summer.
Valued Contributor

On 4/4/2014 luv luv to shop said:

{#emotions_dlg.ohmy}Gotta get that new book Chatting for Dummies...till then, I'll just shop for more Linea.

A hum!

Twig tie dye cardigan

Pewter and Ivory crepe suits

Printed twig top and pant

Printed blue pant

Printed black top

Black and White sheer sleeve tops and matching skirts

Black reorder Ponte knit jacket

Twig tank and shrug

Latte, Wisteria, Geranium cardi and matching shells This was the plan...I didn't stick to it.

Chili pepper ENR tank and cardi and all the other ENR tanks and the Navy pencil skirt, and other stuff WK......what happened to the Dk Tan tank on Waitlist.

BTW, I loved the dress but didn't understand the measurements so thought I'd wait for reviews. The waist on both the M and S measures 1 1/2" smaller than the chest. Got a headache trying to figure it out and I really didn't want to bother Louis because the dress looked gorgeous on Jac. It must be a typo.

Luv Luv, the dress has slight shirring at the neckline. These slight gathers would account for the larger chest measurement.

Valued Contributor

Gulp. Now for my list.

Linen blend pants and jackets in black and twig

Crepe pants in pewter, ivory, and aqua

Crepe jacket in pewter

Tank dress in all three colors (really hoping this works on me)

Striped tank in black/blue and ivory/bamboo

Striped WK in black/white and turquoise/wisteria

Paisley printed black crop pants and top

I had previously ordered the SS WK in white and when it showed up as OTO I ordered turquoise and geranium. And I called customer service and got a refund for the previously ordered sweater.

I had also previously ordered the ponte jacket in the new colors twig and chili pepper. My favorite summer jacket.

Finally, I'd previously ordered the ENR tanks in coffee, chili pepper, and white and the WK kimono cardigan in those same colors.

Denim pieces are being processed. I will have to meet the UPS man on the front porch with a fork lift!

Valued Contributor

I really restrained myself, but we're in the middle of getting our house ready to put on the market in advance of our move back to my beloved & much missed WNY, so every bag & box that hits the porch these days catches extra scrutiny from the guy who thinks all anyone needs for retirement is a pair of jeans, a T shirt, & some boat shoes. Sigh. Soooo...

Black tweed linen rayon jacket

Black tweed linen rayon pants

Blue tweed linen rayon pants

Twig print blouse

I'll be snapping up that gorgeous embroidered tunic in black as soon as it appears as I wanted all of these pieces to take to New Orleans at the end of the month, so fingers crossed.

Frequent Contributor

I finally narrowed down my list. I just let go of a pair of ivory & pewter crepe pants Smiley Sad in size 8 so one of you might get them!

Linen Jacket (Processing) and Pants (Backordered) in black

Tie Die Pewter/Twig sweater

WW SS Cardigan - chili pepper

Coffee Bean Tank Dress

WW ENR Tanks in Coffee Bean and Lapis

Rayon Tank in Indigo and waitlisted the skirt

Now I need to figure out how I will be able to purchase the denim dress, palm jewelry and that black embroidered tunic when they pop up!

Trusted Contributor

On 4/5/2014 WNYgal said:

I really restrained myself, but we're in the middle of getting our house ready to put on the market in advance of our move back to my beloved & much missed WNY, so every bag & box that hits the porch these days catches extra scrutiny from the guy who thinks all anyone needs for retirement is a pair of jeans, a T shirt, & some boat shoes. Sigh. Soooo...

Twig print blouse

I'll be snapping up that gorgeous embroidered tunic in black as soon as it appears as I wanted all of these pieces to take to New Orleans at the end of the month, so fingers crossed.

OH, WNY! So glad to hear you're 'coming home'. Although I don't live in the Buffalo area any longer either, I'm at the other end of the state and go back a few times a year - if only to go to Wegmans! DH and I have been looking at all kinds of different places to 'retire' (I have, he's still working) and we've decided we still do love New York - taxes and all!

Valued Contributor

On 4/5/2014 Sammijo said:
On 4/5/2014 WNYgal said:

Twig print blouse

OH, WNY! So glad to hear you're 'coming home'. Although I don't live in the Buffalo area any longer either, I'm at the other end of the state and go back a few times a year - if only to go to Wegmans! DH and I have been looking at all kinds of different places to 'retire' (I have, he's still working) and we've decided we still do love New York - taxes and all!

We had originally thought we'd look in the Finger Lakes, specifically Ithaca, but with a son, my mother, & most of our friends in Buffalo, that's where we're going. My husband is a little less thrilled than I because of the winters, but we'll just do the snowbird thing, & I'm looking forward to xc skiing again. Maybe we can meet at Wegman's for lunch sometime when you're there, Sammijo! You need to start lobbying for one in Albany. They are slowly building out around the DC/Balto area, so we got one within a reasonable distance from us last year. What a relief!