Respected Contributor

Re: Okay, dust has settled. What did you order?

On 4/4/2014 susan_ca said:

Please don't stone me -- a question from the ignoramous: How does a whisper knit compare to liquid knit?

Dear Susan....the Whisper knits are all sweaters made on fully fashioned machines like expensive cashmere sweaters. The liquid knit is a fabric. There really is no comparison, the difference is like black & white. Don't worry about being stoned here. This is a safe place.

Trusted Contributor

Like many of you, I was determined to only watch the shows for styling cues. I love anything linen and was fighting the urge to purchase a suit that may only have limited use for me. Yeah, that worked well.

I got the black linen blend jacket and pants;

The WK striped tee in wisteria/turquoise and black/white;

The WK long sleeve cardi in wisteria

The cotton print pants in black;

and the OTO in white - I'm not usually a fan of short sleeve cardis, but after seeing Louis' great styling, my mind was expanded and I caved. And I thought it would look terrific with the black print crops and a bit more dressy than a plain white tee shirt.

REALLY just wanted the denim ankle pants and vest, and did the above damage because they weren't available. This is the happiest addiction! I'm now off to buy more hangers!!!!

Valued Contributor

On 4/4/2014 Sheesh said:

Here's my haul:

Whisper Knit Tanks, Size Small: 2 White, 2 Black, Lapis, Chili Pepper (I had ordered the Black, White and Chili Pepper previously in Medium and will return them)---let's be honest---one can never have enough Whisper Knits!

Whisper Knit Open Front Cardigan in Lapis

Mesh Long Sleeved Top in Black and White

Ponte Seamed Jacket in Chili Pepper

Grey/Black Stripe Tank

Whisper Knit Striped Top in Black/White and Wisteria/Turquoise

I stayed strong and did not order the Platinum blazer and pants as I have enough of that look, but I was sorely tempted.

I'm too short (5'3") for the Skirt with Sheer Hem and the Tank Dress...too much effort to shorten---wish we had petites in everything!

Sheesh....you were a busy girl. I can't remember whether or not you kept the new SS cardigan but it was th OTO and if you call you will get a refund for the difference. My two dresses have not shipped yet and fingers crossed they work for me. Let me know how you like your new goodies. And, NO, you can never have enough WK!! BTW, did you see the thread that the JR brand has been sold? There is a link to the story about the acquisition. As an attorney I would love to hear your thoughts on this transition. Talk soon, be well, GF!
Respected Contributor

I was out of town on business and couldn't "time" my purchases--it's too bad we have to do that at QVC.{#emotions_dlg.mad} I ordered from my list (made easy thanks to JustJazzmom's list), but quite a few of my "gotta have" items are either sold out or waitlisted.

Here's what I ordered:

Scoop neck tank dress in coffee bean and black

Knit top with mesh detail in black and white (waitlisted)

Woven pants and matching jacket in pewter

Scoop neck tank top in blue/black

Ponte knit seamed jacket & matching pants in black

Jacquard tunic in peacock with matching necklace

WK scoop tank in white, black and coffee bean

Asymmetrical tunic in white and pewter

WK v-neck in white and black

WK v-neck sleeveless in latte

Crinkled georgette shirt in navy

Trusted Contributor

I was home sick Wed and Thurs- great for watching the shows, but bad for ordering extra.

Linen jacket in black

Linen pants in black and twig

stripe WK in B/W

ENR WK tank in white and coffee bean.

flirty dress in coffee bean

cotton print top in black

pewter pants

Respected Contributor

Sheesh, I wondered if I should order medium or small in the SS Cardigan sweaters. I normally wear size 8. I probably should have ordered small, but I ordered medium. They are too far along in the process of shipping, so I can't make any changes. Also the small and the medium in white are both on wait list now. Maybe they'll be okay on me, since I plan to wear them with a tank under, and I don't like anything tight. I ordered both the white and the aqua. Only thing is, I wish they were elbow sleeve, instead of short sleeve.

I was going to order the linen jackets and pants, but they need to be dry cleaned. Also, I'm no longer working, so it's probably not practical to order these pieces, since I dress more casually now. I like something that can be worn dressy or casual. Also, I don't like to bother with dry cleaning.

Contributor

Over the last 2 days:

WK Short SLeeve Cardigan Latte (Previously got white, chili pepper and latte)

Tank Dress in Coffee Bean and Black

WK Skirts in Latte and Coffee Bean

WK Strip Short Latte/Coffee and Black/White

Stripe tank - Blakc/Grey and Blue/Black

Linen Pants and Jacket in Black and Twig

Woven Pants in Pewter

Stripe Tank in Ivory/Bamboo

Paisley Print Blouse in Twig

Oodles of WK when they came on previously.

Contributor

Tunic in black, white and aqua{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Occasional Contributor

My haul...linen suit in twig, OTO sweaters in white, latte, and geranium pink, ponte jacket in chili pepper, ENR tank in lapis, black/white crops, and for good measure the Swiss dot blouse in black (already have and LOVE the other colors!).
Valued Contributor

OTO in geranium pink

ENR tanks in white & coffee bean

Ponte seamed jacket in black & twig