Honored Contributor

Re: Ok, I'll be the first little ray of snarky sunshine today....

One reason there is less variety and more hour-long programming is because of the vendors. Now there is a vendor for every product, so it makes sense to have an hour of LOGO or Clarks or Susan Graver or the Dyson lady or the computer guy.

Honored Contributor

I don't really love 24 hours of anything, but since I click in only during commercials if I'm watching something elsewhere, I think my vote is sort of meaningless.

If I were voting, I'd rather 24 hours of flowers, etc. than 24 of beauty or clothes. At this time of year, I'm thirsty for the colors of spring even though here in Florida we do have green and colors, there's just something life-giving for me in the essentially northern spring blossoms.

Respected Contributor

I agree with you, way to early for me here in the northeast to think about gardening. I tried about two years ago with both vendors and the ground was still frozen when they arrived. They all died. Much rather shop at a local nursery when the time is right which is usually around mid May.

Valued Contributor

I so hate these days the Q has , I for one hate it,a little variety would be great!
Honored Contributor

I'll be the first to say that the ONLY reason I like winter is because I KNOW the days are getting longer.

However I really think this is way early to be having a 24hr day like today. It's 'warm' enough here, snow/ice have melted or still is to be able to get outside and enjoy walking again with my dog. Seeing that it is just barely into winter, today's 24hrs still does not make me want to buy any of this kind of stuff yet. It's just like a taste of spring fashions, buy now and it sits in your closet until May or June!!! Who wants that??!! Just bums me out that much more!!!

Although I will say that the new Liz striped/petit fleur number called my name. Yes I bought a PS in the green. I also bought 2 new d&co skorts before they're all sold out. And yeah, I can wait to wear all of these.

Honored Contributor

And no need to be snarky about sunshine - ever. I have sun shining here right now and temp in the 40s. I've been having sun for the last good week and a half now. Snow & ice gone, hey, SPRING is on the way!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

On 1/20/2015 faeriemoon said:

Twenty four hours of gardening. Oy.....

(Yes, I know all about the remote. {#emotions_dlg.glare})

Darn

I thought you were going to bring up the Denim & Co preview pic in the top right corner of the page saying the pants were to short for the model - all she need was white sox to make the picture a true fashion statement about Q.

..... and yes how many dead plants can Q sell in one day.{#emotions_dlg.lol}

Honored Contributor

On 1/20/2015 hopi said:
On 1/20/2015 faeriemoon said:

Twenty four hours of gardening. Oy.....

(Yes, I know all about the remote. {#emotions_dlg.glare})

Darn

I thought you were going to bring up the Denim & Co preview pic in the top right corner of the page saying the pants were to short for the model - all she need was white sox to make the picture a true fashion statement about Q.

..... and yes how many dead plants can Q sell in one day.{#emotions_dlg.lol}

I'm not too thrilled with the Denim & Co. sweatpants TSV either.{#emotions_dlg.blush}

Respected Contributor

Agree!

Honored Contributor

Threads complaining about the programming will be in full bloom.