Super Contributor

Leather leggings for $274???!!! Normally $433???? Holy chow batman!!!

Honored Contributor

opics5qj.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Contributor

I'm so over grown women wearing legging with shirts that don't cover their front and behind.  However Jackie looks nice with that long red tunic.  IJS.

Respected Contributor

This leather loving lady was surprised to see leather leggings for sale. The price got me. I paid $125 for leather legging from Neiman-Marcus a couple years ago. Have recently been buying the "faux" varieties for a lot less money. Black is great, but no other colors for that price?

Esteemed Contributor

I’ll pass on the $274 leggings!! 

Honored Contributor

Yikes!!

I just looked at the recently aired and its Halston.

Well, he did say that "other designers" did these stretch leather leggings for a thousand, 2 thousand etc $ so this is really "extraordinary" or something.

That is pretty "amazing" and by that I mean insane!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

opics5qj.gif

@Mz iMac

i know!

posters mention these things and then we have to do a search for them. i dont do leather anything anymore because it is too darn HOT for me, but here they are.

http://www.qvc.com/H-by-Halston-Stretch-Leather-Leggings.product.A299411.html?sc=A299411-24HR&cm_sp=...

http://images.qvc.com/is/image/a/78/a294978.007

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

I haven't seen a woman wearing leather skirts, pants, in years.  

Respected Contributor

Re: Oh my Stars!!!

[ Edited ]

I don't like them. They cut a lot of corners. The stretch waistband is not a good look. They could of made it flat in the front and stretch in the back. Much more sophisticated. I also don't like the very obvious seam above the knee. You can see how it cuts Jackie's leg when she walks. 

I also don't think they fit tight enough. They look super baggy on Shawn and the vendor. I'd rather pay less and get a faux pair that looks better than this one. Notice how everyone is wearing a long blouse. For some reason they don't show how it looks on top. It probably doesn't look flattering with that very ruched up waistband. 

I'm not super religious but I didn't like Shawn mentioning, "How God works" simply because she walked by a picture of Jill taken 5 years ago by the host lounge and she was wearing leather leggings. All this to make a point that they don't go out of style. Very unnecessary. That is not the main upstairs; that's just you noticing the pic now since you were going to promote this item. It's been there all this time. 

~Live with Intention~
Respected Contributor

@Shiloh09 wrote:

Leather leggings for $274???!!! Normally $433???? Holy chow batman!!!

@Shiloh09 I understand your dismay.