Honored Contributor

Re: Oh WOW QVC...What a surprise!

Lol as soon as Amazon sees my return has been dropped off to UPS or USPS my return is processed immediately! No waiting. Woman Happy

"Pure Michigan"
Esteemed Contributor

@Lila4Now  You hit that nail on the head!!!!

Respected Contributor

My returns were made just before Christmas but when I called Customer Service the other day about the delay , the CS rep,, after she had checked it out,told me my returned items   were still sitting at my local Post Office!.  She immediately gave me credit.  Now I need to call the local Post Master.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@GCR18 wrote:

The delay is likely related to the quantity.  January has to be the top return month.

@GCR18. Quantity of what?

@Kachina624, of returns.  I would guess that everyone is returning those items they bought during the holiday return period. 

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

Never experienced problems with returns. Receive email letting me know item on the way back. Qvc always sends confirmation email received the package. Imo outstanding performance. Thank you, CS.⚘

@Sweet_Serenity its not them receiving the return that's the problem, it's QVC taking their sweet time giving us our $ back!  Outstanding performance?? Dont make me laugh!  I love Amazon prime!  Now they have outstanding service! 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@HiLo...I find that is my situation, too.  It's not really a QVC issue, but a postal issue.  Not that I have to deal with many returns, but I live in HI (perhaps you do too, with a name like Hilo Smiley Very Happy), so it literally is a "slow boat to China...or should I say LA".  Ha!  I've just learned to go with the flow.  I'll get my return at some point.  If my return doesn't surface at some point, I, too contact CS and get my refund immediately.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@GCR18 wrote:

The delay is likely related to the quantity.  January has to be the top return month.

@GCR18. Quantity of what?

Quantity of returns.  Until the end of the month, returns from Christmas in July and Sept 23 to Dec 21 can be returned.