Valued Contributor

Re: Oh! No! Not Crop Pants....Not Again!

I'm 5'8" & I like a streight crop pant. Not skin tight or too wide. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Every year at this time we have this same discussion.  LOL  

I love crop pants.  I absolutely am not putting shorts on and there are some situations where a maxi dress or shorter sundress just aren't appropriate.  Crop pants look cooler and airier than a full length pant.

I am very particular about the width of the bottom leg opening and where they hit me.  They have to hit below my calf.  I'm 5'4" tall.  I cannot stand capris or pedal pushers on me because I think they hit at an ugly spot on me.

Crop pants are not floods nor do they look like them unless you are short and buying a regular length crop pant. There is a big difference between the length of a crop pant and an ankle pant.     

Respected Contributor

LOVE CROP PANTS in warm/hot weather.  I'm not a short wearing girl, but I do wear crop pants.  They are comfortable and feel lighter in warmer temps.

Esteemed Contributor

For me, I don't like ankle pants. It seems Issac is continually creating ankle pants. Well, they don't look good on everyone! As soon as Christmas was over, out came the spring clothing....and the barrage of ankle pants.