Honored Contributor

Such cute coat styles on my side bar!  

What have you bought from Zuilily?

Honored Contributor

Ive been shopping Zulily for over 3 years and have bought everything but the kitchen sink.  I mostly get shoes which are pristine, brand-new, never tried, straight from the factory.  Don't order much clothing due to no returns except for QVC brands where I'm sure of fit. 

Today I got a pair of cotton 16" sofa pillows that look like abstract water colors.   I've been getting some gardening things like nice flower pots, gloves, even Cottage Farm plants discounted.  I've gotten linens, quilts, kitchen items, lamps, vases, candlesticks, flameless candles, a fountain, a stretched canvas print, closet organizers, hangers, dog beds and leashes, two horse sculptures, a patio table, etc. The list is endless. 

Before ordering, carefully read how they operate. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Got a pair of Johnny Ringo "Sagrada" boots for 100 bucks!!!!!!!

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

I buy too much....mostly decorative things. Have to alert you, I have seen the exact items for far less in HomeGoods and no shipping. 

Respected Contributor

There is no return for Zulily. So, you have to be sure you know the brand before you purchase. I bought a Lug Bag, a Dennis Basso light jacket, Kleen Kateen, Crazy Aaron's Putty, and Sketchers in the past year.