Esteemed Contributor

Re: Offbeat question: how old is Susan Graver?

Please, let's just settle on Susan being somewhere between 61 and 64.  Whatever the exact number, she is a good looking woman who seems to be very adept in all aspects of looking her best.  

Honored Contributor

@dex wrote:

It is hard to imagine that such a beautiful highly energetic and full of life woman is in her mid sixties....I know it is true though so her life and health must be good.

@dex Many of us in our mid-60s are highly energetic and full of life!   Mid-60s is the new mid-40a!

Gosh, your post reminds me of McCartney's song "When I'm 64" and how he'd be puttering around the house mending fuses as an "old" man of 64.  NOT!

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee Well I admire you if you have all of that energy to stay up late and be on your game looking fresh and full of energy.I am same age and I get tired after my day is done.

Super Contributor

I LOL at some posts saying she was in her 40s..  She is in her mid 60s and looks it for crying out loud.  Unlike many others she hasn't gone the plastic surgery route and it is quite noticable in her eyes and neck.  I would be in the surgeons office if I had tired creepy eyes in a heartbeat.  It su**s being a woman and getting older..

Regular Contributor

I agree with pearly-McCartney will be 75 in June and is still selling out stadium and arena shows all over the world.

SG looks great-age is just a number in your head......

Honored Contributor

@pood1 wrote:

I agree with pearly-McCartney will be 75 in June and is still selling out stadium and arena shows all over the world.

SG looks great-age is just a number in your head......

@pood1  Exactly!   He is still rockin'  and not "scrimping and saving" for a vacation on the Isle of Wight (ha ha ha one of the richest men in the world!)  nor is he this:

I could be handy, mending a fuse
When your lights have gone
You can knit a sweater by the fireside
Sunday mornings go for a ride,
Doing the garden, digging the weeds,
Who could ask for more?

Rock on, Sir Paul..... Rock on.

Honored Contributor

No matter what age she is, SG sure looks good!  Considering raising her children, her extensive travel back and forth, first all around the US, and then Europe, her hard work, her intensive energy......Gosh, I'd be exhausted.   She often mentions how she would say goodbye to her young children hanging on to her, before heading off to travel to distant places........Very ambitious woman, with a wonderful hubby and family.  Heart  Always wishing her well.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

She's 65. 

Honored Contributor

For the record I'm 56 and have kids in their 30s. I always thought Susan was my age!
Respected Contributor

She looks great