Trusted Contributor

Re: Off Black New color jean from AG

@kate2357 wrote:

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@dulwich  - Here are the one's your talking about by Logo:

Screenshot_2019-11-17 LOGO by Lori Goldstein Boyfriend Cloud Wash Jean w Black Fill — QVC com.png

That image does not make me want to buy those pants. Smiley Happy  

That is really not a flattering pic!

Honored Contributor

@songbird----ok, not understanding your comments about me watching too much QVC and what, if that were true, does that have to do with anything----and the smell from black jeans, was not ONLY  from jeans I ordered years ago from qvc,  but other jeans and other brands in other stores----sounds like you think I am insultng american made jeans---I assure you I am not. Just stating my experience.

Respected Contributor

I bought some washed black jeans at Macys (INC brand) last year, and I wore them a lot last winter. They seem to go with everything.

They have the versatility of black jeans, but the lighter shade goes better with my pale coloring. True black is too strong for me. 

INC has several styles of washed black jeans right now, and the prices are reasonable (plus frequent sales).  

Respected Contributor

@wagirl wrote:

@songbird----ok, not understanding your comments about me watching too much QVC and what, if that were true, does that have to do with anything----and the smell from black jeans, was not ONLY  from jeans I ordered years ago from qvc,  but other jeans and other brands in other stores----sounds like you think I am insultng american made jeans---I assure you I am not. Just stating my experience.

@wagirl    grain of salt

Honored Contributor

@Harpa wrote:

Where did you find those, @songbird ? I've been searching for a black jean!

It's going to be expensive.  It's on the AG website. (just google AG jeans)  These are premium jeans, and made in the U.S.... not the 3rd world cheap jean.  If you want to buy, Buy  them close to Black Friday.  They have deep discounts.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@wagirl wrote:

My experience from AG is that everything I purchased from them has NEVER smelled.  I only referenced QVC because over the years, many viewers have complained about chemical smell.   Especially clothing from China & Bangladesh. These are expensive, well made jeans, and they would have gone out of business years ago if anyone complained about their smell.

Honored Contributor

@songbird wrote:

@Harpa wrote:

Where did you find those, @songbird ? I've been searching for a black jean!

It's going to be expensive.  It's on the AG website. (just google AG jeans)  These are premium jeans, and made in the U.S.... not the 3rd world cheap jean.  If you want to buy, Buy  them close to Black Friday.  They have deep discounts.

@songbird, how sweet of you.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@CatsyCline--I know--

Honored Contributor

@songbird---ok, now that  I understand your reasoning it was your delivery was off putting. 

Respected Contributor

@Phantom41 wrote:

@kate2357 wrote:

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@dulwich  - Here are the one's your talking about by Logo:

Screenshot_2019-11-17 LOGO by Lori Goldstein Boyfriend Cloud Wash Jean w Black Fill — QVC com.png

That image does not make me want to buy those pants. Smiley Happy  

That is really not a flattering pic!

Why so critical??  I do not understand.