Regular Contributor

Odd question, but what undergarments do you wear under your leggings?

I know this is a weird question, but I'm wondering what type of undergarments you wear under your cotton/spandex leggings. I just wear regular, full-cut underwear because I usually wear a long top that covers my "bum," but I have a few tops that show the bottom part of my backside and I'm hesitant to wear them because of showing panty lines. I see some people wearing leggings with shorter tops and they have no panty lines. Are people wearing thongs or no underwear at all?! Just curious!

Thanks in advance for any replies!

ophelia

Honored Contributor

Re: Odd question, but what undergarments do you wear under your leggings?

If I were to wear them, and that's a big if, it would be with no panty line underwear.

Super Contributor

Soma has a brand of panty with a thin silicone band around the leg openings. They are invisible under even leggings and very comfortable. They're called Vanishing Edge.

Esteemed Contributor

Like you I wear a top that covers the bum, so it doesn't matter.

Esteemed Contributor

Always wear panties; however, would never wear leggings that show my bum no matter what age.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Occasional Contributor

I wear just regular panties. I agree with the above comment.... Your bum should always be covered when wearing leggings!!! I don't care what your size or age.
Super Contributor

I wear leggings under tunics, so it doesn't matter what under wear I wear. I even wear under wears that are not the same color. Perhaps that is a fashion faux pas, but I don't see the point of having to hide the panty line if I wear a tunic. This of course, this would be embarrassing if something should happen to you and have paramedics cut your pants and expose the undie.... like what happened to me 3 years ago. The paramedics were all young and G.O.R.G.E.O.U.S. and there I was on my back on busy street intersection with my granny panty exposed to the world. I thought to myself, "Oh, have mercy. Lightning, please strike me dead now!" I had a lot of lacy boyshorts, but chose to wear that granny panty under my Bradley Bayou jeans. Didn't plan on getting myself run over by an F350!

Regular Contributor

Thanks for all of your replies!

Super Contributor

I wear a cheeky-style underpant or a thong. I do try to wear a longer top but sometimes with a thicker fabric my hiney shows. oops

Honored Contributor

I wouldn't be caught dead in a legging without a long tunic top on so for me it wouldn't matter what under pant I wore.