Super Contributor

Observations regarding the GILI collection

In the beginning this line was introduced as things that this host Lisa actually owns and the GILI were replicas of those pieces. Well it seems lately Lisa & QVC are cranking out sooo many of these items sooo quickly that the new pieces no longer look like inspirations from Lisa's personal collection but more or less just items that Lisa may "like". Because of this I think the quality is lacking. You know the old saying, "strike while the iron is hot". While that may be nice I think it takes away the "special-ness" of the line. Some items truly do not look like anything Lisa would wear or own in her personal life off air.

This host followers on her FB page seem to go crazy for anything Lisa puts out there. They buy up anything she says. Think this is the target audience Lisa is aiming for. Lisa is promoting the GILI line hard lately, it's becoming a turn-off.

She'll post pics of herself on FB wearing these items (just for the picture being taken) and then we'll see her wear the items the Monday night before LRS and then after that particular Friday night we NEVER see her in any of this stuff in her personal pics or on air any longer. Think that alone says what she really thinks of these pieces.

The final LRS show will be mostly GILI items. Really Lisa?? I no longer believe you actually love any of these items other than just selling them for the time being. I even read on her FB that after the LRS is over she will still be bringing in more GILI items within other shows now too. See...right there tells me a lot!

Please Lisa bring back inspirations from your own wardrobe and not just anything & everything. You'll eventually lose your audience.