Super Contributor

I used to really like Beck's music years and years ago. One of my favorite songs today is ""Loser"". But I haven't listened to him lately. He was on SNL a couple of months ago and it was like he totally changed his style of music.

Esteemed Contributor

Because he just agreed with and reinforced KW's psycho behavior instead of calling him on it.

ETA: Wait, I just watched a replay and it looks like it was all a joke on KW's part.

The only thing I dislike is what he said backstage.

That was actually funny but I think Beck was flipping out inwardly, he should've just gone along with the joke...........

Respected Contributor
kan-YUCK! He is an award show bully.
Valued Contributor

KW is a total idiot. I lost my mother also, but it doesn't give me the right to be do such outrageous acts. He is just making a fool of himself doesn't he realize that?

As far as Madonna, she needs to realize that her star has shown. I never thought she was a talented singer as far as I am concerned. She looked so ridiculous in that goofy outfit with her butt cheeks hanging out for the world to see. {#emotions_dlg.devil2}

Trusted Contributor
On 2/9/2015 ury said:

He's messed up and I'm sure it has something to do with losing his mom. Seems like he's been weird since then. I think he can afford counseling. Hope he gets it!

He has ALWAYS been this way. Now that he is more popular than ever he is getting the 'attention' he has always craved.

He has been banned by the Grammy's and people are pitching to have him banned from ALL AWARDS SHOWS.

Jay Z - Beyonce Husband - should wear his 5 Percent Nation Medallion while he attends these shows. Nothing like showing your true colors in public.

Keep in mind these are the same people invited to the White House.

Trusted Contributor
On 2/10/2015 LucyGoose said:
On 2/10/2015 YorkieonmyPillow said:

Agree.

Plus, Beck is a gutless fool. Why does everyone defer to KW? -gag-

Why is Beck a gutless fool? {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

No - he is letting the public do the 'work' for him. He is a Scientologist so I believe it goes against his beliefs.

Trusted Contributor
On 2/9/2015 Tinkrbl44 said:

He's delusional .... and stupid. Kanye thinks his opinions are fact! {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

The Grammy are decided by voting (their peers), so all these other talented people can't be wrong. He needs to be dis-invited from the next one. {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Kayne has been banned by the Grammys and maybe all awards shows.

Trusted Contributor
On 2/9/2015 kahootz said:

Kanye is a narcissistic idiot. If I were Kim, I'd be worried of his obsession with Beyoncé.

She is in for the $$$

Trusted Contributor
On 2/9/2015 brunette8706 said:

I wonder if Kanya would have pulled that stunt with the lead singer of AC/DC? Or someone bigger than him? He picks on Beck who is smaller and a woman Taylor Swift! He's a (*&^$#@&(/!! Who does that!?

Can you imagine if someone tried to do this to him? He needs to go! He also should be banned. He didn't win any awards what does that tell you? He's a has been!

I thought about Kanye pulling this stunt on Blake Shelton - who is 6 foot 5 inches - and started laughing, I know he would sobered up before it would happen. Kanye is pulling the '...I was drinking excuse, again.'

Valued Contributor
On 2/10/2015 Pie1993 said:
On 2/9/2015 Tinkrbl44 said:

He's delusional .... and stupid. Kanye thinks his opinions are fact! {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

The Grammy are decided by voting (their peers), so all these other talented people can't be wrong. He needs to be dis-invited from the next one. {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Kayne has been banned by the Grammys and maybe all awards shows.

Although I wish this were true, Snopes.com said this news is FALSE.