Contributor

I'm old school. All these rap people and new singers (if you want to call them that) are of no interest to me. IMO most certainly aren't true artists, just stupid antics on stage. AND THIS GUY is just brain dead. What a jerk. Is this for publicity? I think the aliens sent him to show the earths' population how rude, ignorant, disgusting, unbalanced, talentless a person (?) can be. I've seen loads of nonsense in my 70 years, but this guy is the bottom of the barrel.

Esteemed Contributor

LOL, the good news is that was one lovely purple velour leisure suit he had on with those fine sneakers. Good move to pull up the bottom hem to show some skin too.

Trusted Contributor

He is just another member of the Kardasashian zoo.

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning
On 2/9/2015 annabellethecat said:

I totally agree with everything the OP says. I saw him do that and thought it was a way that he would have everyone talking about him and Beyonce.

He has a 'thing' for her anyway.

Beck has been around for a very long time. Just because younger people don't know who he is doesn't mean his music isn't wonderful.

Beyonce, Madonna, etc goes around jumping and gyrating up and down on the stage.

Did any of you notice how the real singers (like Annie Lennox) and some of the others just stood (either with a band or another singer) NOT with a chorus and sing their song.

Annie Lennox has an amazing voice. Now maybe the 'youngsters' will know what a real voice sounds like.

Agree with you! I said the exact same thing to my husband about Annie Lenox! She still has a fabulous voice and presence!