Respected Contributor

Re: OT: Any One Watching Joy & Iman?

On 12/7/2014 GraceCO said:
On 12/7/2014 Sheesh said:
On 12/7/2014 Goldie76 said:

Hi Sheesh--glad to see you back!

This bag sounds intriguing, but I can't find it! Do you have a link?

http://www.hsn.com/products/joy-and-iman-22-section-genuine-leather-handbag-and-wat/7552462

Sorry to horn it, but I don't want you to miss out on this bag, if you like it.

Sheesh is fast -- and better.

THE PRESENTATION IS ON AT THIS MOMENT.

Thanks, Goldie!! Love that bag!!

OK, Grace---what color(s) are you getting?

Black & crimson red...What did you get?

Well, I ordered the Black, Latte and London Grey last night, and now I just ordered the Crimson...plus the Black Duffle---so I'm leaving the house for a few hours so I don't order any more colors---LOL! I'm a Red, Red, Red girl, and I realized I didn't have a classic red handbag...so I went for it.

When I get these bags, what will be important to me is that the zippers are sewn in well and are not puckered along the seams--that's what will make them keepers and look like quality handbags.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Honored Contributor

I also like that you can fit your iPad and an umbrella---am I selling this or what?!!! LOL!

Sheesh, I think your thread helped pump up the sales from 73,000 to over 80,000 in a matter of minutes.

Talk about a phenomenon! I think we have all been hungering for such a bag for quite a while.

Respected Contributor

I also like that you can fit your iPad and an umbrella---am I selling this or what?!!! LOL!

Sheesh, I think your thread helped pump up the sales from 73,000 to over 80,000 in a matter of minutes.

Talk about a phenomenon! I think we have all been hungering for such a bag for quite a while.

Just think if the Q would have let Louis do such a classic bag!

Frequent Contributor

I got the navy, I love the color blue and I like all the compartments and that you can put an iPad in it . I have a Vera Bradley and it's so big inside I can't find anything!
Honored Contributor

Just think if the Q would have let Louis do such a classic bag!

You are so right, clever lady (and I don't mean that facetiously). If only...

Respected Contributor

On 12/7/2014 gogirlfriend said: I got the navy, I love the color blue and I like all the compartments and that you can put an iPad in it . I have a Vera Bradley and it's so big inside I can't find anything!

The Navy was beautiful---and I think it is not only year round, but a really great Summer color for that nautical look---you are now tempting me.....I have to walk away....LOL!

Respected Contributor

Hi Sheesh--glad to see you back!

This bag sounds intriguing, but I can't find it! Do you have a link?

http://www.hsn.com/products/joy-and-iman-22-section-genuine-leather-handbag-and-wat/7552462

Sorry to horn it, but I don't want you to miss out on this bag, if you like it.

Sheesh is fast -- and better.

THE PRESENTATION IS ON AT THIS MOMENT.

Thanks, Goldie!! Love that bag!!

OK, Grace---what color(s) are you getting?

Black & crimson red...What did you get?

Well, I ordered the Black, Latte and London Grey last night, and now I just ordered the Crimson...plus the Black Duffle---so I'm leaving the house for a few hours so I don't order any more colors---LOL! I'm a Red, Red, Red girl, and I realized I didn't have a classic red handbag...so I went for it.

When I get these bags, what will be important to me is that the zippers are sewn in well and are not puckered along the seams--that's what will make them keepers and look like quality handbags.

I need a London Grey. Darn. Gorgeous color. Hope the quality is good enough, because this looks exactly like an LV. May go back and get another, esp at this price!!

Thanks for the heads up. They should give you a cut on all the purses you sold this morningWink

Respected Contributor

Do you think the bag can be worn cross-body? Also, I couldn't see the weight of the bag in the description. I can't wear a heavy bag, and have to carry it cross-body or in my hand. Can't carry over my arm (nerve damage).

Honored Contributor

On 12/7/2014 Lyn08 said:

Do you think the bag can be worn cross-body? Also, I couldn't see the weight of the bag in the description. I can't wear a heavy bag, and have to carry it cross-body or in my hand. Can't carry over my arm (nerve damage).

Lyn, they mentioned that there is a strap for easy cross-body wear and that it is a LIGHT bag. Lightness is especially important to me. I dislike a heavy bag.

Just went back for the black.

[Another important point that Iman and Joy highlighted re this bag is that it is suitable for someone from 18 to 80. I agree with that assessment. I believe that is another reason it has done so well -- aside from Sheesh's post.]

Honored Contributor

This looks like the same bag from earlier this year. Reviews were mixed.

"And suddenly you just know it's time to start something new
And trust the magic of Beginnings..."