Honored Contributor

OSO Denim 5-Pocket Bermuda Shorts TTV On Evine

I like OSO clothing from Evine and will probably buy two pairs, they're only $24.99. I like the yellow and medium wash.

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor

Re: OSO Denim 5-Pocket Bermuda Shorts TTV On Evine

For some reason I can't tag you but yes! Good deal!

I just turned it on. I like oso also. I just picked up some nine inch Bermuda, Lee, at BJ's but I prefer the 11-inch. Sounds like they're running generously. Becky said she's wearing a size 6 and she's usually an eight 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

For some reason I can't tag you but yes! Good deal!

I just turned it on. I like oso also. I just picked up some nine inch Bermuda, Lee, at BJ's but I prefer the 11-inch. Sounds like they're running generously. Becky said she's wearing a size 6 and she's usually an eight 

I also went down a size, I wear a 12 and ordered size 10. I learned my lesson from a denim pair of OSO capris that I ordered last month. 

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Respected Contributor

They're cute and the price is good, but I stocked up on bermuda shorts from Avenue and Roamans when they had their 50% off sales last week so I'm set. I've never tried OSO bottoms, hope they work out for those who buy!

Honored Contributor

@JaneMarple 

I ordered the yellow in my usual size. I think it will be fine. They're probably stretchy enough either way.

Honored Contributor

@JaneMarple 

I got mine today and they're not overly elastic and the fit is perfect in my usual size. They're actually quite nice but I hope you're one size down will fit!