Respected Contributor

Re: OSO Casuals TS Evine Live Gauze Top and tank from last week

I ordered a pair of shoes that were in process for a week.  I cancelled them.

Respected Contributor

Actually, that's really pretty.

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden  Oh, this duo is pretty, I like the color that you posted too.  I typically won't buy anything with palm leaves ot a print that's way too much 'florida' if you know what I mean.  I don't live there or in any southern state whereby a print like this would be much more easy to wear and feel 'in'.

However, I'm done ordering clothes from evine - they never fit, the fabrics are thin/cheap, maxis are WAY too long and they tend to not offer petite lengths.  A lot of their stuff looks nice on tv, the hosts & most models but then when I get them home - YUK!!!  Tired of needing to bag it all back up, lose my s/h spend time to get the package to the post office.  It's a hassle.

Honored Contributor

I just received a lovely maxi from Kate and Mallory #722645 in blue.  Fits perfectly.  Thought I needed a medium, they were out of that one so I ordered the small.  Perfect.

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

@SeaMaiden  Oh, this duo is pretty, I like the color that you posted too.  I typically won't buy anything with palm leaves ot a print that's way too much 'florida' if you know what I mean.  I don't live there or in any southern state whereby a print like this would be much more easy to wear and feel 'in'.

However, I'm done ordering clothes from evine - they never fit, the fabrics are thin/cheap, maxis are WAY too long and they tend to not offer petite lengths.  A lot of their stuff looks nice on tv, the hosts & most models but then when I get them home - YUK!!!  Tired of needing to bag it all back up, lose my s/h spend time to get the package to the post office.  It's a hassle.

@PINKdogWOOD  I totally understand.  This spring I bought several tops and I lucked out that all of them were very nice.  I did have to return two tops that were too small.  It gets expensive with all the postage.  And it is a hassel!

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

@PINKdogWOOD  I totally understand.  This spring I bought several tops and I lucked out that all of them were very nice.  I did have to return two tops that were too small.  It gets expensive with all the postage.  And it is a hassel!

@SeaMaiden

It's not luck; it's standard. I've been shopping, clothing, for about 2 or 3 years now and am 95% satisfied with what I've received. Fit is rarely an issue nor is quality (with the exception of a Countess piece).

Respected Contributor

I ordered the black and recieved it today. I really like it . I could do without the 'zoot suit ' high low stuff , but it looks like it could fairly easily be hemmed in the back .

I super super like it  & and I could wear it when invited to the country  club. Woman LOL (oh oh I have been watching certain presentations today Smiley Happy )

It is really summer friendly for me! & it had free shipping that day. In K&M and OSO I find personally the sizing similar to D&Co.

Honored Contributor

I'm glad you are happy with it! 

Id have purchased one, possibly two of these if it had not had the hi low hem.