Honored Contributor

OSO Casuals TS Evine Live Gauze Top and tank from last week

[ Edited ]

I purchased in white. It is lovely! Perfect for summer.  The tank is more fitted... the outer top is more loose. Well worth the price.  I purchased it based on the garment measurements and it fits great.  You will not be disappointed!  # 726-618

Also great is that EvineLive mails all the clothes out first class priority mail... you get it in just days!

726-618.jpg

Valued Contributor

Re: OSO Casuals TS Evine Live Gauze Top and tank from last week

I almost ordered that....now after your post about it, I wish I had! This is what I love to wear...tanks under a sheer blouse..looks so put together. I bet it was lovely in the white!!

Honored Contributor

@05gage25 wrote:

I almost ordered that....now after your post about it, I wish I had! This is what I love to wear...tanks under a sheer blouse..looks so put together. I bet it was lovely in the white!!

@05gage25  you still can order!

Valued Contributor

Thank you, SeaMaiden!

Respected Contributor

I ordered it in the citron, can't wait to get it, Thanx for your review.

Super Contributor

I really liked it, but didn't order.  Enjoy!!

Honored Contributor

Very nice, I get a lot of my summer clothes from Evine.  Thanks for posting.Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden  I'm glad your orders come that fast.  I order clothing from them quite often, and although I love most of their stuff including the prices, it takes an average of 10 days to arrive.  Sometimes they don't even ship until almost a week after i order.  Same goes with their jewelry. 

Laura loves cats!
Honored Contributor

@2blonde wrote:

@SeaMaiden  I'm glad your orders come that fast.  I order clothing from them quite often, and although I love most of their stuff including the prices, it takes an average of 10 days to arrive.  Sometimes they don't even ship until almost a week after i order.  Same goes with their jewelry. 

Hmmm... I wonder if it matters what area it is mailed from to you?  I find everything is shipped super fast and I live on the West Coast.

Respected Contributor

I thought it was cute from the front but I do not like the longer length in the back.  I'm short and have a flat bottom so it would hang to my knees.

I wanted the ivory and black.