Highlighted
Respected Contributor

OOlala Flip Flops - If you own a pair can you answer this?

I want to get a new pair for an upcoming vacation, no stores near me carry them so I am going to order online and it does have free returns.

I do NOT like a heavy Flip Flop, can you tell me, are these heavy or light weight? They looks so big and heavy, I know I won't like them if they are, I like feather light flip flop otherwise they feel clunky.

TIA for your time replying 

Valued Contributor

Re: OOlala Flip Flops - If you own a pair can you answer this?

They sell them on Amazon.   Lots of reviews that may help you decide.

Respected Contributor

@D Kay wrote:

They sell them on Amazon.   Lots of reviews that may help you decide.

@D Kay  Yep, I've read them, just wanted to hear from some gals here  Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

I bought my first pair from Zappos last year.  I find them to be light weight and cushiony.  I usually wear Vionics so that is what I'm comparing them to. They do make that flip/flop sound if that bothers you.

Esteemed Contributor

Might also be wise to break them in before packing.  If shoes aren't just right, they can spoil a vacation.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SandGirl , I own many OOFOS, and have both the original (plain colors), and the OOlala (the fancier colors and patterns).  The OOlala and limited sandals are slimmer in the foot bottom than the original, but both styles are very light,, I think they weigh about the same as my Sketchers yoga foam, and conform well to your foot.  They don't flop against the bottom of your foot.  However - a big adjustment if you are not used to recovery sandals.  They are extremely squishy, and you need to have good balance wearing them at first, especially if you are going to wear them on the grass or  uneven terrain.  They can be a little hot because of the foam, but I absolutely love them.

I also have a couple pair of sport slides, and their eeZee shoes.  

I order them all the time from their online store, they have in the past been fast shipping, and of course free shipping.  They do have a store finder on their online shop, if you live close to Scheels or running shoe stores, they will have them.  Hope you find someething you like.

Trusted Contributor

The only thing I'll add to what has been said is that after getting used to wearing them, my only issue is getting my feet wet while watering my garden.  They became so slippery I had a hard time keeping them on my feet and almost slipped.