Respected Contributor

Re: OMGoodness! Sneak Peek - Byzantine Multi Cross Necklace!

On 10/25/2014 loveour4leggedfriends said:

Thank you ladies! I just placed my order. It is so unique and rich looking, just gorgeous. I could not resist.

You won't regret it--it's exquisite and will likely sell out. I got mine ordered, too. I also read the shipping for this necklace has been quick!

Respected Contributor

On 10/25/2014 Goldie76 said:
On 10/25/2014 GraceCO said:
On 10/25/2014 MarilynM said:
On 10/23/2014 GraceCO said:
On 10/23/2014 luvtoshopathome said: Why can't they ever put Louis on a prime time schedule? He's always on at ridiculous hours and it just isn't fair.

This schedule isn't bad--his two-hour show is on from 1-3PM, not 1-3AM.

True, but will he ever get an 8 to 9pm, or 9 to 10pm so everyone who works can watch it. After all so much of the line is for working women, and they don't ever get a chance to see it live.

I thought the women who worked were ordering in advance and DVRing the shows. But, your point is well taken--more prime time Linea shows would be great.

Generally speaking, as a still working woman (can't believe it myself and it is about to stop sometime soon), I have done what Grace describes. I buy ahead of time and record the show for later viewing.

The only time I am able to see the show live is if I telework (which does not always work into my schedule) or am home on leave. It would be ducky to have an 8:00 - 9:00 p.m. option thrown our way from time to time.

Thank you, Goldie. I thought that was the case, but I appreciate your confirmation.

Like you, I'm still working, but in a consultancy with a home office. So, I need a range of clothing from business (clients are Fortune 500's) to casual. I travel quite a bit and once or twice a year, there's a black tie event thrown in the mix. Louis addresses all those scenarios for me. I've never looked so pulled together as I do now!

Respected Contributor

love, I see no reason why you should not purchase and wear this necklace. Here are some of my reasons:

2. I have noticed that some vendors who are not Christian (not on QVC) repeatedly use the cross as a point of departure for their jewelry designs. It is quite clear that religion has nothing to do with these designers' liking of the shape. At first I thought it a curious thing, but then again, I thought it was interesting for some to approach the cross from a different angle. Think about it, do Christians and Jews have to avoid all crescent- and star-shaped jewelry now?

Goldie, Judith Ripka, who is Jewish and who is on QVC, often designs using crosses--sometimes Maltese and sometimes a more traditional cross. HERE

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Honored Contributor

On 10/26/2014 Sheesh said:

<em>love</em>, I see no reason why you should not purchase and wear this necklace. Here are some of my reasons:

2. I have noticed that some vendors who are not Christian (not on QVC) repeatedly use the cross as a point of departure for their jewelry designs. It is quite clear that religion has nothing to do with these designers' liking of the shape. At first I thought it a curious thing, but then again, I thought it was interesting for some to approach the cross from a different angle. Think about it, do Christians and Jews have to avoid all crescent- and star-shaped jewelry now?

Goldie, Judith Ripka, who is Jewish and who is on QVC, often designs using crosses--sometimes Maltese and sometimes a more traditional cross. HERE

Thank you for pointing this out, Sheesh. I am not fully familiar with Judith Ripka's pieces because I just continue to be "Goldie." Ms. Ripka does beautiful work, from what I have seen.

Respected Contributor

I'm Jewish. I wouldn't wear the other crosses. I would wear this one; it doesn't look like the Christian cross to me. I don't care what designer's do. Crosses sell.

I'm not buying this one because I've promised myself I have to wear all my Linea necklaces three times before I buy another one! It is beautiful.

Regular Contributor

I love this necklace - can't wait to wear it with the other Linea pieces I have --- so cool and the price is great!!