QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it's unkind.

Trusted Contributor

@lOVETOSHOP wrote:

Yes, the butt-lifting and no more wiggle, no more jiggle does get tiresome but I will cut some slack for Renee.  She seems like a nice person and always looks polished.  She does seem passionate about her brand, and I like and admire that!

I don't doubt that she's a nice person, but from a sales perspective it seems it would be to her benefit to have everyone who is interested in pants watching.  I've never watched her show and therefore never bought anything from her line.  

Same is true for Mally and now Kim Gravel.  Seems that they have a following, but the shouting is not for me and probably many others.  It's possible that all they have to do to expand their sales is calm down.  Would people really not watch because they weren't loud enough?

I really don't care since I just turn it off.  Just has never made sense to me.   

Respected Contributor

I never watch an entire show on QVC.  Usually, I'm on my tablet and only watch those items that I'm interested in, or wait until the videos are posted.  I love WWC pants and don't have a problem with Renee.