Valued Contributor

OMG..get yourself to your nearest Costco ladies.

Picked up a faux jacket that is the absolute most adorable, extremely comfortable light weight must have drool drool drool item. Bagatelle is the line, go to the  costco .com site, it is a,.....as in ONE 20$ bill, three classy colors.   Picture doesnt do it justice, .

Esteemed Contributor

Re: OMG..get yourself to your nearest Costco ladies.

@blankette

Is this it?...

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it's link to outside retailer.

Honored Contributor

@blankette@MacDUFF,That's much better looking than the GILI Jill just showed!

Honored Contributor

Eh, no thanks. Definitely not my taste. 

"Pure Michigan"
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@blankette

Great tip! Thank you!

ETA: @Chi-town girl thought you might like this one.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks for the shout out.  Picked up the purple and black online, free shipping.

No lines ;o)

I have a similar one in a very light grey that is all suede from Steinmart (I think) and I really the look/fit of this style.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

How is the sizing? True to size? Is there a chemical smell to the polyurethane material?

A quick remedy for this, hang in your bathroom over the tub and stuff Bounce fabric softner sheelt (scented, of course) up the arms, and then on the inside of the hanger. This did the trick for a leather jacket I had received and it worked great!

Honored Contributor

Out of curiousity, I took a look at it online this morning and zoomed in. The material looked shiny, like satin. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

'Believe it or not', after airing out items that have odors, I wrap the entire garment in newspaper print.  Mainly the pages that have print, not photos.   Leave the item wrapped for a few days or even a week or two, if necessary, and the chemical odors seem to disappear.   Then, just to make sure, hang the item and air it out, just in case there is a short time newsprint odor, which disappears rather quickly.    I know, sounds strange, but it's been working for me, who has issues/allergies to chemical odors.   I've also lined carpets/rugs (both sides) with newspapers, and rolled and tied them up, placing each one in a white kitchen trash bag.  The unscented type.  Works well to remove any carpet spray chemical odors.   .......... Oh, well.  Give it a try, although I suggest the first step is to 'out gas' (air out) awhile before using the newsprint. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).