Respected Contributor

OMG! Susan Please Make More Dresses Like A214688 "Our Little Secret"

I have a lot of problems with the sizing of your clothes as they are cut rather large. I have to buy two sets of your liquid knit skirt sets as the Med. top is way too large and boxy but the Small fits perfectly. I always buy both and give the Small skirt away as it is still worth it to me as I love your liquid knit sets.

But Susan - OMG I just bought your "Our Little Secret" dress and it is beyond incredible!!!! I have an hourglass shape and it hugs me in all the right places, nothing boxy or matronly looking about this dress. So sexy and feminine. Also, I love the length as it just covers my knees. I am 5'7" and it will look perfect with high heels. Do not like the look of a shorter dress with heels as I am not a 20 year old. Please make more dresses like this, and the length at 40" - 41" - Perfect!!

Also ordered your surplace mock wrap top in this line, all colors, but did get a Medium in this - also, Incredible!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hugs me in at the waist, no maternity look with this style.

Please keep bringing us more of this up-to-date look that is not matronly but really shows off a woman's curves.

P.S. This dress would also look sensational in a deep rich brown.