Frequent Contributor

Re: OMG.....Pat and Jayne The Cackling Twosome....

Better that than Debbie Downer productions, I think. For strictly "just the facts, ma'am" days ~ and we all have them ~ the computer is our best friend.
Super Contributor

I totally enjoy them...their laughter is cheerful and shows a true friendship. However, I understand if it interferes with getting the info on the clothes for you. However, the clothes are not that appealing to me anymore. So, I guess I am watching just for the "fun" of it!{#emotions_dlg.biggrin} Life's short and I love to fill some of my time with laughter, even if at times if it's silly, and I'm just a viewer.

Honored Contributor

On 4/4/2015 qualitygal said:

Every time I read one of these headings, I can't fathom why anyone watches if they object to hosts or anything about the hosts. I just don't get it.

Because some of us would LIKE to watch, with me especially in the morning while I'm getting ready for the day, and the screaming and giggling and "between us" jokes are so annoying to us we can't tune in to see some clothes and shoes we might like to have.

They are both lovely women, and I like them, but together, it is simply childish behavior and I think actually rude to the audience.

But then I also think those popcorn eating things put on here are rude too. If you have something to add to the conversation, do it. Those pictures are cute one and childish and annoying thereafter and simply something you have to scroll through.

Super Contributor

I hope the Left Coasters enjoy them, since they are on during Prime Time. Wink

Esteemed Contributor

On 4/4/2015 Sooner said:
On 4/4/2015 qualitygal said:

Every time I read one of these headings, I can't fathom why anyone watches if they object to hosts or anything about the hosts. I just don't get it.

Because some of us would LIKE to watch, with me especially in the morning while I'm getting ready for the day, and the screaming and giggling and "between us" jokes are so annoying to us we can't tune in to see some clothes and shoes we might like to have.

They are both lovely women, and I like them, but together, it is simply childish behavior and I think actually rude to the audience.

But then I also think those popcorn eating things put on here are rude too. If youhave something to add to the conversation, do it. Those pictures are cute once and childish and annoying thereafter and simply something you have to scroll through

I am with you on those thoughts....{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Valued Contributor

On 4/4/2015 SoftRain said:

I totally enjoy them...their laughter is cheerful and shows a true friendship. However, I understand if it interferes with getting the info on the clothes for you. However, the clothes are not that appealing to me anymore. So, I guess I am watching just for the "fun" of it!{#emotions_dlg.biggrin} Life's short and I love to fill some of my time with laughter, even if at times if it's silly, and I'm just a viewer.

My thoughts exactly!! I'll take laughter any time....makes me feel good!!{#emotions_dlg.lol}

Super Contributor

Pat shouldn't be paired with anyone. She always takes a back seat to the other host and giggles like a lunatic. She is so much better than that. When hosting alone, she shows her true colors; that of a seasoned professional who knows her stuff!

Trusted Contributor

On 4/4/2015 05gage25 said:

My thoughts exactly!! I'll take laughter any time....makes me feel good!!

Trusted Contributor

On 4/4/2015 05gage25 said:

My thoughts exactly!! I'll take laughter any time....makes me feel good!!{#emotions_dlg.lol}

Super Contributor

On 4/4/2015 Heart of Spade said:

Pat shouldn't be paired with anyone. She always takes a back seat to the other host and giggles like a lunatic. She is so much better than that. When hosting alone, she shows her true colors; that of a seasoned professional who knows her stuff!

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}