Respected Contributor

I think Angela looks great and she always looks nice in her clothes.

Occasional Contributor

They look so uncomfortable being so tight, especially around the knee. 

Valued Contributor

@RollTide2008 wrote:
"I’ve never sized down with NYDJ jeans, but every time I wear them, by noon I wish I would have."

@RollTide2008  Agreed! I like NYDJ but I need to wash them more than other jeans so the dryer can shrink them back a bit. I have the same issue with Laurie Felt's jeans.

Esteemed Contributor

I think people of all shapes and sizes should wear what they feel comfortable in.  I think Angela who is a woman of a certain size, embraces her body, as women should rather than criticizing other woman.    She is a paid model being paid to. model vendor'sclothes She is embracing her curves and size.    She is properly dressed.  She's not wearing a revealing neckline with all her personals being exposed.   If a style is not right for you that's fine.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 I see you have an opinion on whether the pants fit Angela that is different from mine.  

I think the pants stretch on her just fine.

Screenshot 2023-06-03 at 8.55.35 PM.png

Honored Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe    Yes, I'd say we have differing opinions.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

I didn't see her in them but personally I don't like pants that fit too tightly on me.

Regardless of the person's size too tight of pants, especially stretchy pants just look too stuffed sausage-ie to me. 

"We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals" -Immanuel Kant

"Once you have had a wonderful Dog, a life without one, is a life diminished"-Dean Koontz
Super Contributor

@Bonkers1 wrote:

Sorry - but not sorry.  Angela looks ridiculous poured into Todays Special.  

Clearly she's wearing the wrong size.....They show all her lumps and bumps, not a good look.

Respected Contributor

Never tried NYDJ, but I don't understand their selling point of telling folks to buy a size smaller or whatever.  Why don't they just size them properly to begin with?

Esteemed Contributor
I don't get the size-down thing either. I've tried on NYDJ jeans at Dillard's in my usual size and they fit fine. However, they didn't fit any better, or look any better, than the "Amanda" jeans I buy at Kohl's for $20.
* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt