Super Contributor

Contributor

Re: OMG! Logo Prices

[ Edited ]

I had never ordered any of LOGO's items till her last TSV.  I got three colors and all 3 fit differently.  I would like one of her tops to wear with leggings because it was very comfortable and the material was soft.  I would have kept at least one, but I wanted the material to FLOW over my backside, not HUG it.  

Does she make a tunic that is shorter? Or for petites?  I think she is overpriced, but if I found a tunic I truly liked, flattered my short, pear shaped body, I would buy it.

Esteemed Contributor

@Hippiified do you wear it at home mostly?  I have never seen anyone in it but I've seen some Isaac clothing out there.  I'm all for comfort so if you like it and it's flattering, go for it.   

Esteemed Contributor

@jano1 I get what you're saying about the flow over the backside.  It most definitely "hugs" Lori in that area and it's not a good look cause it accentuates and can make her look bigger.  I noticed this the other day on her when she stood sideways.  

Honored Contributor

Spraying the garment with Static Guard just before wearing it should take care of any clinging problem.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Snoopp wrote:

@jano1 I get what you're saying about the flow over the backside.  It most definitely "hugs" Lori in that area and it's not a good look cause it accentuates and can make her look bigger.  I noticed this the other day on her when she stood sideways.  

@Snoopp

For me, the key is to wear LOGO tops over something "slippery."  I wear them over SG lustra knit pants or over Chico's Traveler pants or other slick fabrics.  (I don't wear leggings.)

When I layer, I don't layer LOGO over LOGO.  Again ... over something slippery like liquid knit and like fabrics.   For winter - I layer them over LandsEnd Thermaskin tops.

Frequent Contributor

I thought Logo was high then I looked at Soft Surroundings prices and they seem higher.  Both are the same styles.  Although Soft Surroundings also has to pay for the B&M stores overhead too.

I buy Logo when on clearance and when I absolutely love a top and pay full price (rare), but I so far have not paid the prices for Soft Surroundings clothes.  I have to have a limit of what I will pay since I am retired and really only wear mostly casual clothes anyway.

Honored Contributor

@sunshinestory wrote:

I thought Logo was high then I looked at Soft Surroundings prices and they seem higher.  Both are the same styles.  Although Soft Surroundings also has to pay for the B&M stores overhead too.

I buy Logo when on clearance and when I absolutely love a top and pay full price (rare), but I so far have not paid the prices for Soft Surroundings clothes.  I have to have a limit of what I will pay since I am retired and really only wear mostly casual clothes anyway.

@sunshinestory

I bought a couple of Soft Surroundings tops because of their necklines.  LOGO just doesn't offer long sleeve turtleneck tops.  Lori said at one time she doesn't like turtlenecks ... I do!  

Even though I'm retired .. I'm involved in enough "extra-curricular" and social activities that I can justify the expense.

Respected Contributor

@Snoopp wrote:

@Hippiified do you wear it at home mostly?  I have never seen anyone in it but I've seen some Isaac clothing out there.  I'm all for comfort so if you like it and it's flattering, go for it.   

@Snoopp

Thanks.  No, I wear it everwhere, all day everyday, dressy and casual.  It is my whole wardrobe now.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@jano1 wrote:

I had never ordered any of LOGO's items till her last TSV.  I got three colors and all 3 fit differently.  I would like one of her tops to wear with leggings because it was very comfortable and the material was soft.  I would have kept at least one, but I wanted the material to FLOW over my backside, not HUG it.  

Does she make a tunic that is shorter? Or for petites?  I think she is overpriced, but if I found a tunic I truly liked, flattered my short, pear shaped body, I would buy it.

One of my favorites that I have in 3 colors is on sale now.  Very flattering on my short, pear shaped body.

@jano1

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-Lounge-by-Lori-Goldstein-French-Terry-Printed-Top-w-Pleated-Trim.product.A27...

It is french terry with mostly cotton, and does not cling.  I don’t think it’s too long on me.  I like coverage. I find that the frech terry, cotton, cotton blends, modal, and sweater materials do not cling.  Also love her jeans and cardigans, jackets.

Search logo lounge for french terry garments.  I sound like a logo commercial.