Honored Contributor

LOGO and IT Cosmetics are on every day it seems.  I like some of IT, but all the reps speak way too fast now.  As far as LOGO, too expensive for me and I really don't care for the styles.  Also, the fabrics seem to look very thin.     LOGO is very popular or she wouldn't be on so often and have so many TSVs.

Esteemed Contributor

There is a sweater hoodie I would love to have of hers. But no way am I paying over $80. If it was $50 I could justify it because it's unique.

Honored Contributor

I posted last week that Logo has an embellished tank that I really want but not paying $90 for it.  Are they insane?

Respected Contributor

Re: OMG! Logo Prices

[ Edited ]

I own two of Lori's original v neck, 3/4 sleeve, shark hem in black.  I wear to gym when I feel fat.  I treated them with kid gloves, because the material is so thin.  Since I have lost weight I do not wear at all.  I live in Metropolitan Chicago and I have never seen anyone wearing LOGO.  I personally would not consider wearing LOGO anywhere but the gym or around the house.  But to each his own - this is just my particular taste. More power to Lori if she can continue to sell her stuff.  

Contributor

I think the prices are in line with what I find in boutique shops and online retailers.  I mix my Logo items with everything else in my closet and am very happy with the result.  The ruffles can be a bit much so I don't purchase those items. The ability to layer without the weight is what I really like about her stuff.  I get compliments all the time from younger women and older alike.  I think if you know how to style your own "frame" you know what to pick out.  If it is too expensive, then don't but it.  Simple. 

- Have Courage, and be kind -

Esteemed Contributor

@culebra wrote:

I own two of Lori's original v neck, 3/4 sleeve, shark hem in black.  I wear to gym when I feel fat.  I treated them with kid gloves, because the material is so thin.  Since I have lost weight I do not wear at all.  I live in Metropolitan Chicago and I have never seen anyone wearing LOGO.  I personally would not consider wearing LOGO anywhere but the gym or around the house.  But to each his own - this is just my particular taste. More power to Lori if she can continue to sell her stuff.  

I have never seen Logo anywhere either.  I have seen some other qvc brands though.  

I wonder who is buying all that Logo.

Respected Contributor

As long as people are buying this line, the prices will continue to rise. To me this line came out of nowhere and now is everywhere. I experimented at the beginning and bought one item. It was flimsy jersey and felt like lounge wear pajamas you would buy at Walmart. So I sent it back. So I am intrigued by the fascination with this line to say the least.

Respected Contributor

@Snoopp wrote:

@culebra wrote:

I have never seen Logo anywhere either.  I have seen some other qvc brands though.  

I am, for one.  Love it.  Very comfortable.

Esteemed Contributor

@Hippiified wrote:

@Snoopp wrote:

@culebra wrote:

I am, for one.  Love it.  Very comfortable.

When I see someone here (and I do) wearing Logo I smile but am a bit disappointed.  Who wants to look like everyone else!  The uniqueness of the line is what makes it special.  You can style it to your own taste and even if you own the same piece as someone else you probably have styled and coordinated it differently.  Love the versatility and comfort as obviously many gals do judging by the sales and popularity.

Valued Contributor

I just hate this "style"...reminds me of a bag lady!  Shark bite....hi low....peplum...can we still sew an even hem?  If the low is to hide something it isn't working!  And every top is a tunic length or longer.  I look ridiculous in these pieces and I am not short.  Ok if this is your preference but it has been around for so many years now that it is looking a little tired.  And the LOGO line brings out a model with just about every pattern and color that I think  looks terrible and they rave how wonderful it looks.  I like classic basic fashion so hopefully more of that will arrive at port next season.