Honored Contributor

If you're seeking the same look as the model, then I'd say you need to hem them. As they are now, they appear in the photos almost as would any other pant or, perhaps, as though they might merely be too short, but they don't look cropped... They're very cute cropped...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I would have them taken up in proportion of where your other crop pants fall.  I may have leaned the other way if you didn't have a seamstress in the family.  LOL

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo   Try you boots on and look in the mirror to see if you like the look, if not, hem them.  The best way to tell is when you try on the shoes you will be wearing.  Cat Happy

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

I think they look better on you than they do on the model.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Valued Contributor

FTI, I just happened to see this post.  I actually ordered these this am.  They are on sale so if you didn’t get the sale price, Nordstrom will adjust for you

Honored Contributor

@StephaniMwrote:

FTI, I just happened to see this post.  I actually ordered these this am.  They are on sale so if you didn’t get the sale price, Nordstrom will adjust for you

@StephaniM

I got the sale price. I also picked up the olive pair described as utility. They have a front zip.

I have another Topshop crop but not in denim so they actually hit in the proper place on my leg! LOL I don't know why denim is always exceptionally long. I don't know anyone with a 35 in inseam! Well maybe Lisa Leslie?

Honored Contributor

I LOVE them.  If you don't, don't keep them.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@RoughDraftwrote:

Most cropped pants/jeans seem to be designed to be about 3 inches above the ankle bone.  If that's the look you want, it looks like they should be shortened another inch or two.  

Here's what I don't understand about designers.  Are they designing all their pants for models 6 feet and over?  Not what I'd call the average sized woman.  So when women anywhere from 5'2" to even 5'8" have to struggle with the look they want vs. the look they're getting on mass produced clothing, something's just not right.

@RoughDraft,The long length allows everyone to get the length they need.  If they were several inches shorter, only a handful of ladies could wear them.

Honored Contributor

@ECBGwrote:

@ECBG

Did you see the title of the thread?! LOL

I just tried them on with my 3 inch heeled booties and they're perfect! Not as short as on the model but definitely a crop and not flooding! LOL

Respected Contributor

@Andreatoowrote:

@ECBGwrote:

@ECBG

Did you see the title of the thread?! LOL

I just tried them on with my 3 inch heeled booties and they're perfect! Not as short as on the model but definitely a crop and not flooding! LOL

@Andreatoo So proud of you for rockin’ some heels!! 😉